IdeaRe: MT4 Divergence indicators List: How good are Divergences and Convergences?

jmb1 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:55 am hello all
i hope everyone is have a great trading time
anyone would like to share a great H4 divergence indicator ................................
For 4H charts I'd recommend using one of the following three indicators: Let us know which one out of those three you find works best on your 4 hour charts.

Please also make time to also look at our dedicated Divergence Trading topic as it's regularly updated with the latest indicators that include Divergence options.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Mickey Abi
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: MT4 Divergence indicators List: How good are Divergences and Convergences?

Jimmy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:48 pm

Let us know which one out of those three you find works best on your 4 hour charts.

Please also make time to also look at our dedicated Divergence Trading topic as it's regularly updated with the latest indicators that include Divergence options.
Thanks for the compilation Jimmy. .. I am a great fan of divergence trading,
Is there a way, the divergence for all indicators(along with the Moey Preset settings) can be made to a single indicator with alert signals?.
Seems like the most stable.

Hashim23 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:14 am volume-indicators-for-mt4-t8460390-770.html#p1295536166
Hey @mrtools kindly can you help me get divergence for that indicator. It's really helpful but am not always on the chart to analyze.
I would appreciate it very much.
How about you stop spamming mrtools with your request? mrtools will get to it when he has time. Please DO NOT forget that he has a family and a life outside of this forum. Geez!

You send your 1st post ever (on a weekend) which is an indicator modification and you expect mrtools to deal with it immediately? If you want to be a trader learn to practice some patience!
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
mrtools, Jimmy, boytoy, Hashim23
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:42 am How about you stop spamming mrtools with your request? mrtools will get to it when he has time. Please DO NOT forget that he has a family and a life outside of this forum. Geez!

You send your 1st post ever (on a weekend) which is an indicator modification and you expect mrtools to deal with it immediately? If you want to be a trader learn to practice some patience!
Sorry mate I didn't mean any harm or push to anyone. I was just desperate and it's my first time on the platform. And to @mrtools sorry if I expressed my request too hard. Hopefully you can help. I didn't mean anyone any harm.