Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:21 pm on tradingwiev to publish an indicator is easy.
but i dont know how to rent it.?
if anyone assist me, i will try.
i am working to develop eindicators more then 20 years.
but i start to sell them, had been only 3 mounts.
sorry ,i can not speak english like you.
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NIFTY ... adingView/

https://www.tradingview.com/support/sol ... uirements/

For starters, these two links should be helpful if the English isn't too difficult to understand.

Do you have a Premium account with TradingView? Without one, you won't be able to publish your indicators as sellable products?

it is not clear to understand that on tradingwiev pages.
there is not any service desk to help me to clearify the issue.
on telegram ,people that sell indicator on tradingwiev are getting money on criptos.also thise another problem for people to pay.

mql5 is wery good on about so kind problems.and payments.
but if anyone want it ,i sell open source code for 300 usd .in trading wiev can use.also on terminals use.
payment is wester union or bank tarnsfer to my account.
gunerkoca@hotmail.com

guner wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:25 am it is not clear to understand that on tradingwiev pages.
on telegram ,people that sell indicator on tradingwiev are getting money on criptos.also thise another problem for people to pay.

mql5 is wery good on about so kind problems.and payments
I don't understand what isn't clear. You need a premium account in order to sell indicators on TradingView. It's clearly stated on both pages.
For individual customer support you will need to be a paying member regardless of the plan you choose, and I'm sure they have someone in their company who speaks fluent Turkish.

guner wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:25 am it is not clear to understand that on tradingwiev pages.

mql5 is wery good on about so kind problems.and payments.
but if anyone want it ,i sell open source code for 300 usd .in trading wiev can use.also on terminals use.
payment is wester union or bank tarnsfer to my account.
gunerkoca@hotmail.com
I have asked you about the offer on TradingView because I saw from previous pictures here that you have been using the indicator. Maybe there are some people who are more comfortable using TradingView or the possibility that not everyone uses MT4.

Here is the link that has been provided to you from @TransparentTrader with the difference that I have changed it into your language for better understanding
https://tr.tradingview.com/pricing/#faq

You can always change the language at the bottom of the page, see the following picture.