Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Rox wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:47 am This is one of the best pivot point indicators I've found.
I also made a modification with the 4th level of resistance and support.

Features:

• Pivot Points
  • Fibonacci retracements of the previous day's range
  • Open, high, low, and close of the previous day
  • Plots one period in the future for making tomorrow's trade plan
  • Price labels for all levels
  • Works on all time frames
  • Works with multiple instances on at the same time

best pivot point.png
Thanks for this wonderful indicator.
Any coders or programmer that can add other calculation on this indicator pivot points? so this will be All in one Pivot Points
as I see this current calculation is use classic pivot points, it's possible to add another option like Fibonacci, Camarilla, Woodie's, DeMark's and soon.
These users thanked the author GrowUpEveryDay for the post:
RodrigoRT7

LikeRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

GrowUpEveryDay wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 am Thanks for this wonderful indicator.
Any coders or programmer that can add other calculation on this indicator pivot points? so this will be All in one Pivot Points
as I see this current calculation is use classic pivot points, it's possible to add another option like Fibonacci, Camarilla, Woodie's, DeMark's and soon.
It's done. Just added some other calculation options for pivot points.

DownloadRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Two new indicators with Fibonacci levels by Moderator Kvak are now available here:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, ParallelNative
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

DownloadRe: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Hello KVak and MrTools,

I donwloaded the attached Hi-Low indicator from one of the posts in forex station.

After using it, I noticed that Previous Day/Previous Week/Previous Month High-Low tends to act as reliable zones for price to react. This indicator is very useful as we can view the previous HighLow on current price.

I have a few ideas to make this a better one.
1. Can you separate it into 3 sets of indicators (1 for Daily, 1 for Weekly, 1 for Monthly)? Reason is, if all are combined into 1 indicator, it will display too many lines at once. The best analysis will be for the trader to open up one by one so that it will not clutter the chart.

2. On/Off buttons for each of the indicator. - This on/off will simplify our chart without too many lines

3. If possible, can you see if can create Previous Year High-Low as well? This will be a strong Support Resistance zones where price will play around to grab pending orders.

4. Addition to display Close and Open Prices as well (True/False). Not important, but will be useful if we can view it whenever we need it.

I hope my small input and feedback can be useful for this indicator and other traders in Fx Station using this.

As always, thank you very much.