Re: Virtual Dealer Plugin ☠️

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2023 7:52 am The "Meta Conspiracy"

Have you ever wondered why almost all retail Forex traders use MetaTrader software by MetaQuotes?
In the year of 2014, MetaTrader topped over 14,000,000 users.

MetaTrader is by far the most popular trading platform among retail traders.
MetaQuotes also developed a plugin that can be added to the MetaTrader Dealing Desk called the "Virtual Dealer Plugin"

This plugin allows the dealer to edit any parameters within the client's accounts including editing the stoploss, entry price, exit price, and much more.
This plugin allows the dealer to manipulate the spread at will and stop-hunt all traders within a given range.

Below is a video showing just how this virtual dealer plugin works, this video has been removed from Vimeo, YouTube and countless other public social media outlets. MetaQuotes DOES NOT WANT RETAIL TRADERS TO SEE THIS VIDEO AND MAY TAKE IT DOWN SHORTLY AFTER THIS IS POSTED!!

I encourage EVERYONE who watches this video to DOWNLOAD it to your hard drive and store it safely. - Enjoy

VIRTUAL DEALER PLUGIN EDITED VIDEO FULL.mp4
Thank you so much for sharing this, I remember seeing this circulating a few years back but every time I attempted to watch, it was already pulled. I really appreciate you for helping me end years of curiosity.
These users thanked the author momochi for the post:
Harakty
Always on the go

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Hey @BeatleManiaSA
I just wanna share this pattern finder that is basically identifying candle patterns like morning star, three outside up, etc.
I think you might find this usefull, given the fact it is very good for identifying reversals.
These users thanked the author setila100 for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, 88FX88, RobertPoznan, ujtrader, JCCTREND

Re: Beats V5 - Trading Perfection 😁👌

Pristine7471 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:04 am Thanks for sharing. Do you still only wait for the 5 XUMA to change? I notice they have all changed in your screenshot but that could just be a coincidence for this trade (I have noticed that sometimes they all flip at the same time). I assume the 5 XUMA is the bottom bar in the template? Thanks.
Yes, having at least the 5 xuma change is essential and it is the bottom one. There will be times when the 5 and 13 will change together or even all 3 at the same time.

The changing of the xuma colours is when the price closes above or below the 5, 13 and 50 ema's. So it can and will happen when the candle closes it does so over a combination of the ema's ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Pristine7471
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

setila100 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:46 am Hey @BeatleManiaSA
I just wanna share this pattern finder that is basically identifying candle patterns like morning star, three outside up, etc.
I think you might find this usefull, given the fact it is very good for identifying reversals.
Thanks setila100, good share :) :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
setila100
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT