Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:53 pm yes.
thank you for your detailed rewiev and statements Transparent Trader
if long trending
i said after signal come, put position
if the price not reverse 1-3 bars stop it.and look to upper time frames.
if lower time frame trending need to look upper time frame.
or lower c value on v6 indicator.
there is processing value.because of when high volatil market not to lock computer.
can not put dashboard because some timeframes is will be out of processing value.because sometimes signal comes bigger than prosessing value especially on v6.
alarm also problem it will give too many alarm sometimes trending.on each bar.
Appreciate the response, guner.

I would highly disagree that an alarm will be a problem. The only way I would find it to be annoying is if I didn't have the option to turn it on or off at will.

But given a dashboard is apparently not feasible with Up Down V6/V9, my only other solution is opening up multiple MT4 charts for many different instruments and constantly switching between timeframes to conduct my trading analysis.

I do like the idea of switching c values on Up Down V6 in addition to viewing different timeframes. Something I'll have to experiment with when I get my hands on the indicator to use alongside V9.
guner wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:15 pm there is up down v9 version 9 now on mql5.
https://www.mql5.com/tr/market/product/ ... %3aup+down
Can you tell us what versions 8.0 and 9.0 included?

I ask because I had purchased Up Down V9 when it got upgraded to 7.0 with the sensitivity and cosmetic changes. It seems odd you would jump to 8.0 and then 9.0 overnight without documenting what those two newer unannounced versions did to improve Up Down V9.
guner wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:09 am up down v9 sometimes give better results.
dolar index weekly chart
in case of reach 121

Can I also ask how you are manipulating the very last candle so that it gives you a certain value on the chart, and by extension changes the indicator in the subwindow to display a certain numerical value?
guner wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:00 am dolar index
mountly chart
I know I've asked this before, but being able to port Up Down V6/V9 to TradingView for other people to purchase and use on their charts would be immensely helpful.

While the overwhelming majority of us on this forum are MT4/MT5 users, having this suite of indicators for use while traveling via mobile or web browser would be a serious game-changer for trading analysis.

Let me know what I can do to help you make this happen sooner.
guner wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 9:56 pm up down v6
version 10-alarm added.
if you bored from too many pop up and sounds you can close alarms.

https://www.mql5.com/tr/market/product/ ... %3aup+down
Awesome update! I just purchased Up Down V6 at the discount price and will spend what time I can this week testing it out. Both on its own and alongside Up Down V9.
guner wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:31 am target finder indicator is on the mql5 market
when euro usd down to the 1.05
Is this still uploading to MQL5? Because I just checked and I don't see "Target Finger" anywhere on your seller profile.
guner wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:24 pm euro usd
30 m chart
This may have gotten missed in my prior messages, so I'll ask it here again. Is the bands indicator on your chart the Bollinger Bands, and if so, what settings are you using?

Apologies for the long messages and the numerous quotes. Had a busy weekend and was intending to respond much sooner to all of these updates.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 3):
guner, BeatlemaniaSA, shinnosuke