Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

JohnnyRy wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:18 pm Whoa... Hey, how did you know? You just described me. :facepalm: :Rofl:

:hug:
Well, thinking a little more deep about it, I believe that I was even greedier in the past as I do not even spend/ share any of it on any of the EA's or Algos, I was too greedy, I wanted to blow it all by myself!!!
No need for an EA when I could do it myself!

:lmao:
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
lukgoku, maroka

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:02 am I was observing a stochastic anomaly. Maybe someone will be interested.
Ideally, there should be only horizontal lines (4 buffers). But I don't have time (2 a.m.).
Not sure exactly what you're trying to measure, but you may want to check out Mladen's Stochastic (on chart) indicator. There might be one for MT4 out there somewhere.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, Banzai
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Here is one of my easy to follow templates. Similar to Guppy MMA only - in my opinion - more simple for those who understand how BB's work.

I have named them BMD - for Band Multiple Deviations.

The first screengrab is the initial chart with the second an hour later.

Download the template only as they are standard indicators.
I'll post this in the BB thread too.

TEAMTRADER
Attachments
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
galaxy

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:43 am Here is one of my easy to follow templates. Similar to Guppy MMA only - in my opinion - more simple for those who understand how BB's work.

I have named them BMD - for Band Multiple Deviations.

The first screengrab is the initial chart with the second an hour later.

Download the template only as they are standard indicators.
I'll post this in the BB thread too.

TEAMTRADER
Did you forget to upload the .tpl file?