Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello everyone I have a strategy that uses gaan grid but mt4 manual drawing of grid is sometimes misaligned,I'd like 45 degree angles to snap to pips round numbers or high low of the specified time frame, the are two indicators that I would like to add this feature, grid indicator and bigger ohlc indicator as these indicators have a auto object delete and look back, I don't have any coding experience, please help
Attachments
Diagonal lines snap to vertical time frame and horizontal round numbers or pips Diagonal lines snap to vertical time frame and horizontal round numbers or pips
These users thanked the author Forex4tune for the post:
Mickey Abi

I appreciate that evenyone has had 'a go' at this indicator but the one thing that I needed was an improvement in the black traplines (rays) to make them size 2 rather than size 1.
Is there a simple way of doing this?
I think the code is this ------------
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_COLOR,Black);
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3-MathMax(4,Step));
but nothing I can do seems to change the width of the black ray.
Thanks if it can be done.
TEAMTRADER

256robertm wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:17 pm Could someone please create a indicator that alerts when align....saw on russ horn twitter
MACD RSI combo example : MACD trend is up(blue line is above 0), when MACD momentum is bullish(green histo) and RSI crosses 55 level, we get a buy signal
note the macd signal line is blacked out.....vice versa for sells blue line below 0 histo red rsi below 45
Check it out, share your best settings...

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:21 am I appreciate that evenyone has had 'a go' at this indicator but the one thing that I needed was an improvement in the black traplines (rays) to make them size 2 rather than size 1.
Is there a simple way of doing this?
I think the code is this ------------
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_COLOR,Black);
ObjectSet(Rem,OBJPROP_WIDTH,3-MathMax(4,Step));
but nothing I can do seems to change the width of the black ray.
Thanks if it can be done.
TEAMTRADER
Yoo Buddy,

This was the best I could do.
Hope is what you need.

Enjoy :razz:
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 3):
Mickey Abi, BeatlemaniaSA, TEAMTRADER