CodeRe: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

was experimenting on value chart i found out that some of the tool(all value chart) have different chat pattern when set on same parameter and this in turn produces slight signal result
please my request is can we get parabolic sar on this Dynamic Zone Value Chart just as we have averages
everyone is brain washed either by religion, weed, self-talking, alcohol even those who doubt the most are self brain washed

Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

Mrtrader wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:13 pm was experimenting on value chart i found out that some of the tool(all value chart) have different chat pattern when set on same parameter and this in turn produces slight signal result
please my request is can we get parabolic sar on this Dynamic Zone Value Chart just as we have averages
Dynamic Zone Value Chart with built-in Parabolic SAR

Try and please ensure Dynamic Zone .dll is installed.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
RodrigoRT7, Mrtrader, ParallelNative, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy

Re: Mini Chart & Value Chart Display Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:04 amTry.
OMG you killed it
you have my respect sir
my imaginary thinking got this space because you brought it to life
actually i just tested it and it worked pretty fine as i thought but parabolic sar respects the wick if the value chart unlike the candle stick/real chart
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mrtrader for the post:
mrtools
everyone is brain washed either by religion, weed, self-talking, alcohol even those who doubt the most are self brain washed