Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

micmacaudio wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:18 pm Hey man i just want to tell you that the Up Down V6 indicator is one of the best i have ever used bro! i have made almost 1,000$ in two days so far with it and i will buy the full version buy the end of the month when my 30 day trial runs out, thanks for showing this community your work brother for real god bless. By the way this is Real love!!! not some fake review ive been on this forum for a while now check the date of my profile of when it was created
Bro! Tell me how you sell these indicators.

Testing Out Up Down V9 To Make It Profitable

Ladies and gentlemen, I have officially bought the Up Down V9 indicator from the MQL5 store.

I think it's high time we stop asking questions and start doing some serious tests.

My question to you all is what you would like to see me attempt to trade and/or investigate with this indicator.

Instruments, timeframes, trading time of the day, settings, things that need to be added/fixed, etc... any question is fair game.

Let's see how far we can push this indicator into becoming a Holy Grail!

These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
andrei-1

guner wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:32 am up down v6 is better then v9 indicator..
here i did another version of v9
all 3 indicator is here
after checking few days i will upload new wersion of v9 on mql5
gold 1m chart
Good to know. Can you tell us what's changed about this new version of Up Down V9 that makes it better than the current version?

And how do we download this new version of Up Down V9 once you have it uploaded to MQL5?