Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Curioso wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:03 am Its a bit risky, no?
Why risky? 1st of all it did go back up as I hoped. 2ndly, main trend was still upwards and H1 is still not in resistance (arrow), dunno about you but I consider following the trend less risky than trading reversals, 3rd, if you've read Xard's Market structure PDF, you'll find a section about how banks will use news events to grab liquidity and then after the grab, price resumes trend, used that logic and it worked out.

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Coolcrow wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:22 am Why risky? 1st of all it did go back up as I hoped. 2ndly, main trend was still upwards and H1 is still not in resistance (arrow), dunno about you but I consider following the trend less risky than trading reversals, 3rd, if you've read Xard's Market structure PDF, you'll find a section about how banks will use news events to grab liquidity and then after the grab, price resumes trend, used that logic and it worked out.
Only reason it is because it´s a Friday afternoon , and the risky the position holds on the weekend, unless hit your tp.