Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:44 am Had mistakenly added the alerts for slope, the version here has been corrected.
nice one...
this is my HA bar setting with respect to trend direction. possible to use settings added arrows when the green bar change to dark down ha bar after touch outer band and follow the center ma trend color DIRECTION
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:46 pm Do you happen to remember the settings you used for both sets of bands in this picture?
Don't remember, except one set of bands was everything default except the envelope deviation around 0.25, using first higher timeframe, and arrows and other was default except the envelope deviation around 0.15 and no arrows. Tried to get most of the bars inside of the bands as possible. Might get better results using regular std deviation bands but haven't tested that yet.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TransparentTrader

kvak wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:37 am Hello.
This indicator have MTF and also colored candles. Dont understand what you want?
The candles does not change first MTF bar just the arrow. In MTF mode the Arrow it is in the right place but the candles are not.
If there is the arrow it is not a problem. The problem when the candles change to grey and back to red or green. Thats what i mean.

AteszBatesz wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:14 am The candles does not change first MTF bar just the arrow. In MTF mode the Arrow it is in the right place but the candles are not.
If there is the arrow it is not a problem. The problem when the candles change to grey and back to red or green. Thats what i mean.
In candles not working arrows on first true/false if you think this... And I dont know indicator with this ability....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
AteszBatesz