Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thank you Mr Tools for the 'shift' control on the supertrend indicator from your post #19950.
I have used it to make an 'alligator type' supertrend indicator with shifts of 1 and 2 along with the standard zero setting. It makes seeing a trend so much easier with the upper timeframes.
The indicators used on the 1m chart show very clearly the direction of the price. It is either under the supertrends (price going down) or over (price going up) the current as well as theupper timeframe supertrends. Between the supertrends is the change area.
Traders can use their own 'under the chart' indicators.
All settings of the supertrend in each timeframe is 1.3.
Thanks again.
TEAMTRADER
PS - I post this extra illustration as it shows the ideal sideways (do not trade) time on this chart.
Attachments
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 5):
mrtools, TECHHDATE07, guppiexl, Striker, vvFish

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:47 am Thank you Mr Tools for the 'shift' control on the supertrend indicator from your post #19950.
I have used it to make an 'alligator type' supertrend indicator with shifts of 1 and 2 along with the standard zero setting. It makes seeing a trend so much easier with the upper timeframes.
The indicators used on the 1m chart show very clearly the direction of the price. It is either under the supertrends (price going down) or over (price going up) the current as well as theupper timeframe supertrends. Between the supertrends is the change area.
Traders can use their own 'under the chart' indicators.
All settings of the supertrend in each timeframe is 1.3.
Thanks again.
TEAMTRADER
PS - I post this extra illustration as it shows the ideal sideways (do not trade) time on this chart.
nice idea..i got the indicator can you attach the tpl file with your settings and shifts included