Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

Pucmola wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:53 am So I just now got to the test computers, what was happening here today on the euro usd M5 - is it absolute zero - a mistake or not? that I would leave it LIVE for one more week?!??..!! I'll see tomorrow. still 4 sell signals at 0.0009 with beautiful divergence - still settings untouched, not set
Even more impressive is the two buy signals that proved to be incredibly profitable if you exited right at any of the 4 sell signals.

The only question is which of the four sell signals you would have taken.

Do you take all of them and endure the heavy drawdown until the next buy signal? Or set a hard stop loss based on your own risk appetite and keep taking the losses until you eventually get a winning sell trade?

Definitely some of the questions one should be asking if they use guner's indicators or your test indicator in the picture.

Either way, good stuff! Can't wait until you release this indicator for us to experiment with.

HappyRe: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

micmacaudio wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 10:18 pm Hey man i just want to tell you that the Up Down V6 indicator is one of the best i have ever used bro! i have made almost 1,000$ in two days so far with it and i will buy the full version buy the end of the month when my 30 day trial runs out, thanks for showing this community your work brother for real god bless. By the way this is Real love!!! not some fake review ive been on this forum for a while now check the date of my profile of when it was created
Congratulations on your earnings... If you have never used a better indicator, then you haven't tried many of them :D. I saw on the screen when Mr. Guner's V6 gave a signal and it was after the fall of 1.0725?? and he already had signals to buy!!!! and the market went down another 30 pips. What if I buy 20 lots, 50 lots? but that's nothing... the indicator alerts you to the trade? or you are in front of the PC 24/5. These are basic things, but those in love don't see it :)
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:06 am Even more impressive is the two buy signals that proved to be incredibly profitable if you exited right at any of the 4 sell signals.

The only question is which of the four sell signals you would have taken.

Do you take all of them and endure the heavy drawdown until the next buy signal? Or set a hard stop loss based on your own risk appetite and keep taking the losses until you eventually get a winning sell trade?

Definitely some of the questions one should be asking if they use guner's indicators or your test indicator in the picture.

Either way, good stuff! Can't wait until you release this indicator for us to experiment with.
two signals to buy are clear and they were already last time... to sell I would choose the divergence that I drew on the chart - two thumbs down .. I would trade both... if I only had this indicator and no knowledge. My exit would be 1.07570 .... look at the chart and you will understand why.
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post:
TransparentTrader
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Pucmola wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:33 am Congratulations on your earnings... If you have never used a better indicator, then you haven't tried many of them :D. I saw on the screen when Mr. Guner's V6 gave a signal and it was after the fall of 1.0725?? and he already had signals to buy!!!! and the market went down another 30 pips. What if I buy 20 lots, 50 lots? but that's nothing... the indicator alerts you to the trade? or you are in front of the PC 24/5. These are basic things, but those in love don't see it :)
Like I said in your prior post I just responded to, it's time to drill down and start crunching the numbers.

How many pips is acceptable for a loss if price action goes against the signal? How many lots should one trade based on their account size? What is the maximum acceptable drawdown?

I really think guner is doing himself a disservice by not creating a dashboard for up-down v6/v9 that allows you to monitor multiple pairs across multiple timeframes simultaneously. Or at the very least equipping sound/push/email alerts to notify people when a buy/sell signal is alerted.

I am well aware signals are rarely generated, but that's only if you are focusing on one instrument on a high-enough timeframe. Combine more than one instrument with more than one timeframe, and you'll have several trading signals at once.

Pucmola wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:50 am two signals to buy are clear and they were already last time... to sell I would choose the divergence that I drew on the chart - two thumbs down .. I would trade both... if I only had this indicator and no knowledge. My exit would be 1.07570 .... look at the chart and you will understand why.
Yeah, I can see why just by looking at the chart. Thanks for pointing that out to me!
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Pucmola

Pucmola wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 10:33 am Congratulations on your earnings... If you have never used a better indicator, then you haven't tried many of them :D. I saw on the screen when Mr. Guner's V6 gave a signal and it was after the fall of 1.0725?? and he already had signals to buy!!!! and the market went down another 30 pips. What if I buy 20 lots, 50 lots? but that's nothing... the indicator alerts you to the trade? or you are in front of the PC 24/5. These are basic things, but those in love don't see it :)
this are opened posion agains v6 indicator h1 chart.
always open position on direction v6 indicator h1 and h4 chart.
v9 is short cycle indicator
and may be it goes up to 1.086
Attachments

have you look to the mql5 indicators.
too many absurd thigs there is .
there is nothing indicator you can make money.also wery expensive prices indicators.
my indicators is wery good.up down v6 indicator increase first 17 level in 3 mounth, among thousand of indicators.
almost grail.
only there is some things about c value.
it need to be variable.
i am working on it.
if i find how to make variable that acommodate strong trends it will be grail indicator.