Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:40 am High and Low Channel indicator with Color Slope Signals

This indicator plot two channels and plot ribbon between it.
Ribbon is colored by slope of channels or it cross.
Saw this on FS Twitter today and this Its a good price action indicator that you can adjust with the higher the settings you dont need to use MTF and if you set the fast line to 1 it will follow price without lag at all but still be contained withing a larger (second) big channel.... nice one Kvak. In my chart Ive set Fast to 5 and Slow to 100 which can be of use on low timeframes without any MTF 🤓
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 10):
Jimmy, kvak, TransparentTrader, stond, talaate, maroka, galaxy, Papybillou, eduarescobar, RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:05 am Hello. I am trying add regularized moving averages... test it...
Hello dear Kvak. I like this indicator very much. Is it possible to add to it divergence with alerts, as well as the ability to set the thickness of the indicator line in the os/ob zone. I did it in the "colors" properties, but this setting is reset when the terminal is restarted.
The screenshot shows 2 indicators with 4H and 1D timeframe.
Yuri.
These users thanked the author Yuri_I for the post:
RodrigoRT7

Yuri_I wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:39 pm Hello dear Kvak. I like this indicator very much. Is it possible to add to it divergence with alerts, as well as the ability to set the thickness of the indicator line in the os/ob zone. I did it in the "colors" properties, but this setting is reset when the terminal is restarted.
The screenshot shows 2 indicators with 4H and 1D timeframe.
Yuri.
Pivot Point Oscillator with Divergences

There is menu in option there you set lines width. And added Divergences.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, Yuri_I, Jimmy, ParallelNative

Mickey Abi wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:50 pm Testing this out.. Looks pretty awesome.
Is there a possibility of adding alerts and button ? MTF maybe?

Thanks and Weldone Kvak
Hello, here is channel with MTF, alerts and button for your testing.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
RodrigoRT7, Mickey Abi, josi, Sutatong, SijjiN, Jimmy