Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

I think it can't be more precise... The indicator settings are still untouched... there are 8 of them.
The upper window is zoomed out for earlier alarm notification and
the lower window is approximated to -0.0001 to 0.0001 for maximum accuracy of the peak, i.e. absolute zero... without disturbing elements -divergences-- we will see if the accuracy is a mistake or not, because at 0.0009 the bull is confirmed (all settings are the same) We will see..it's still live
Attachments
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post (total 3):
TransparentTrader, Jonex1995, RobertPoznan
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

Pucmola wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:31 am I think it can't be more precise... The indicator settings are still untouched... there are 8 of them.
the lower window is approximated to -0.0001 to 0.0001 for maximum accuracy of the peak, i.e. absolute zero... without disturbing elements -divergences-- we will see if the accuracy is a mistake or not, because at 0.0009 the bull is confirmed (all settings are the same) We will see
Awesome work, Pucmola! I'm getting more and more excited for the final release with each passing day.

Let's see what happens with the EURUSD and go from there.
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 2):
Pucmola, Jonex1995

Pucmola wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:31 am I think it can't be more precise... The indicator settings are still untouched... there are 8 of them.
the lower window is approximated to -0.0001 to 0.0001 for maximum accuracy of the peak, i.e. absolute zero... without disturbing elements -divergences-- we will see if the accuracy is a mistake or not, because at 0.0009 the bull is confirmed (all settings are the same) We will see..it's still live
Hello ! Where is the indicator? :In Love:
These users thanked the author Nik123 for the post:
Jonex1995

Hey man i just want to tell you that the Up Down V6 indicator is one of the best i have ever used bro! i have made almost 1,000$ in two days so far with it and i will buy the full version buy the end of the month when my 30 day trial runs out, thanks for showing this community your work brother for real god bless. By the way this is Real love!!! not some fake review ive been on this forum for a while now check the date of my profile of when it was created
These users thanked the author micmacaudio for the post:
guner

So I just now got to the test computers, what was happening here today on the euro usd M5 - is it absolute zero - a mistake or not? that I would leave it LIVE for one more week?!??..!! I'll see tomorrow. still 4 sell signals at 0.0009 with beautiful divergence - still settings untouched, not set
Attachments
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, RobertPoznan
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx