Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:29 pm but,there is no need alert.
1m chart give signal in 2 day.
1h -h4 chart 1 mounth.
no need to look pc all days.
i recommend 1h and h4 chart to operation.
sell and lay down 1 mounth
or buy
I agree with PhoenixBlueFeather and would second the idea of a dashboard where you have a table showing the pairs you want to see. This can be configured in the Inputs setting.

It would look something like this:

---------------------M1----------------------------M5--------------------------M15--------------- and so on

PAIR #1 --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- and so on
PAIR #2 --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- and so on
PAIR #3 --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- (neutral, red x, blue x) --- and so on

If you go to the Dashboards thread, you'll find plenty of mq4 files with the source code that already have a lot of the visual design and setup done for you.

Let us know your thoughts. This could be done for V6 V9, or even your untouched STARS indicator on MQL5. I would be happy to be a beta tester and test it on my own charts.

Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

Sir --- try to do more for your customers....
the indicator also shows divergences, Alarm..it is still in the basic settings, it has not been set yet...

I would be more careful with the EurUsd forecast... at the level of 1.07910 he will decide what to do next and the direction must be confirmed!!!
Attachments
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx