Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

Sir,... I don't want your settings... to understand why all this . I did this so that people who buy your indicator will not be disappointed. On mine, 8 parameters can be set, believe me, I will make the settings I want. Can't trade from arrow to arrow..
That's not Trading... It lacks a pinch of price action, market division, percentage possibility of profit from entry and exit, best times for trade. smaller trades with a high probability for more lots, classic trades with a lower probability. Dashboard so that no one makes a COPY... etc... I don't have time to write anymore... you understand what I mean... the value of your indicator is now approx... 40 euros...

Out of respect for you, I will not release my version. I throw it in the trash... I am not a copier. I hope you will turn it into an indicator worth 100 euros and maybe even 700 Up..
Beautiful day
Attachments
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

guner wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:29 pm but,there is no need alert.
1m chart give signal in 2 day.
1h -h4 chart 1 mounth.
no need to look pc all days.
i recommend 1h and h4 chart to operation.
sell and lay down 1 mounth
or buy
Oki, I got your point. I agree that if the signals are rare it's easier to scan manually many pairs .... but:

1) if you scan manually many pairs, you should load the indi on every chart, and the indi processing will be launched at every tick. On the other hand, if you have an automatic scanner, this scanner will launch the indi processing on every pair once in a time, using the iCustom function over the indicator buffers ( and this sampling period can be something like 5 minutes if the signals are so rare ), so the CPU load is lowered with a scanner;
2) with a scanner you have a general view in one place of what's up on all pairs, if you scan manually you will build yourself this general view with a little more work :)
3) in general a scanner also offer the possibility to have buttons for every pair and to open a new chart if the corresponding button is clicked - this isn't very hard to implement and offers a little more value ( a little less clicks for you to perform :) )
4) if the signals are rare, there is a psychological tendency to check rarely the charts, and this can have as result missing of some signals. With a scanner which gives an alert ( a very simple thing to implement ), this situation cannot happen.

But I agree that the indicator can be used without this - just that you will have much more charts opened and a little more clicks to do .... :) And I like the fact that the signals are rare - this doesn't force you to overtrade :thumbup:

Pucmola wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:36 pm Sir,... I don't want your settings... to understand why all this . I did this so that people who buy your indicator will not be disappointed. On mine, 8 parameters can be set, believe me, I will make the settings I want. Can't trade from arrow to arrow..
That's not Trading... It lacks a pinch of price action, market division, percentage possibility of profit from entry and exit, best times for trade. smaller trades with a high probability for more lots, classic trades with a lower probability. Dashboard so that no one makes a COPY... etc... I don't have time to write anymore... you understand what I mean... the value of your indicator is now approx... 40 euros...

Out of respect for you, I will not release my version. I throw it in the trash... I am not a copier. I hope you will turn it into an indicator worth 100 euros and maybe even 700 Up..
Beautiful day
Why would you want to throw your version in the trash? If it can give off different signals or mostly the same signals, the two can be paired together to make a very effective reversal trading system?

And who says you are a copier? For all we know, the mathematical formulas you use could be completely different from the ones Guner used to write his indicator?

If they get the same if not similar results then we've come that much closer towards an effective way to predict market tops & bottoms in a non-repainting fashion.