Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

forrest85 wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:51 pm Good morning. With alert and btn mtf function makes this indicator unbelivable. Could you do it?
Ultimate RSI with Overbought & Oversold Shading, MTF, Alerts & On/Off Toggle button

Added alerts, mtf, and the on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 16):
RodrigoRT7, TransparentTrader, kvak, 太虚一毫, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, yoki, boytoy, Akela, Jimmy, josi, moey_dw, alexm, Jedidiah, A_5, friend4you

From Mladen Rakic: Adding some color to otherwise grim world

* all the usual rsi types floating around in one single indicator
* all the usual prices (some he prices tend to produce interesting rsi results)
* and some fooling with coloring methods

These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
RodrigoRT7, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Abdi, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, unimatrix, boytoy, Yuri_I, alif, galaxy

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 am From Mladen Rakic: Adding some color to otherwise grim world

Hello MrTools,
this is an interesting indicator, thank you. Could you add the different output buffers for color up, neutral and color down? I'm getting interesting results with the Laguerre RSI Type. Thanks!

unimatrix wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:30 am Hello MrTools,
this is an interesting indicator, thank you. Could you add the different output buffers for color up, neutral and color down? I'm getting interesting results with the Laguerre RSI Type. Thanks!
It is not sexy (and faster) like Mr Mladen version, but you may try this version ( I think is close to his version )...I updated rsi method in one of my rsi ( without filling + simple filling)....
New rsi Laguerre and double smoothed.
Test it....
p.s. and without extra HA prices, have not idea how Mr Mladen calculate it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
unimatrix, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, alif, ParallelNative, boytoy, Jimmy, josi, moey_dw

mrtools wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 am From Mladen Rakic: Adding some color to otherwise grim world

Capture.png
Hi MrTools, Can you add filters to this sexy one?

Thanks Steam1