Are You Profitable?

Yes:)
Total votes: 9 (47%)
No:(
Total votes: 10 (53%)
Total votes: 19

Re: Are You trolling?

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:17 am I quit. They cheated on all points (salary, schedule, working conditions, absolutely everything), except the date of salary issuance. Russia :eh: .
Wow. Thank you for the glimpse of conditions on the ground over there. I wish you could migrate elsewhere. :sad:
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, galaxy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Re: Are You trolling?

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:17 am I quit. They cheated on all points (salary, schedule, working conditions, absolutely everything), except the date of salary issuance. Russia :eh: .
Do you even think that Europe will be different? Seriously?
As an European, that lived in Portugal, Germany, England, and have other family members in France, etc., I can assure you that it will depend on the people/Company you work for, not the Country.
I can give you countless examples where reality is completely different from what they "Paint" to you.

You just need to find the correct people, and circle.

( Honesty has nothing to do with Country, colour, religion, sex or age )

Peace.
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, galaxy

Re: Are You profitable

galaxy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 2:10 pm Fundamentally stronger and longer trends
Futures is the best
S&P 500 has literally being going straight up most of the time
Its childs play
I perceive your comment to be an advice
everyone is brain washed either by religion, weed, self-talking, alcohol even those who doubt the most are self brain washed

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:29 am They say on TV that there are good places somewhere. But we didn't see them. The average salary in Russia is $5xx.
When I was in England I had a nice Salary, 1900 Pounds a month, clean after tax.
Now, rent is minimum 900 if you are lucky, + council tax * 200 ( that is what you pay to take your trash, that they only collect once a week ), plus electricity, gas, food, etc...
You are left with almost nothing at the end.
And I won't even comment on the "retarded" kind of mentality Europeans have.
( Burger / SEX with strangers, or someone that is not their partner / Beer / Football / Recreational Drugs/ Get really Drunk / more sex / Sleep / Repeat )
In Europe, as long there is free sex, Beer, Football, there will never be a revolution to make things better.
As an European, I am telling you, you are better off to any other part of the World.
I am back in Europe after 4 years in Georgia, and I am wishing to get out as soon as I can.
Europe is about, drink, sex, alcohol, talking shit, and do nothing.
( not everyone of course, but majority is like that)

Sorry to disappoint you, but in my opinion the further away from Europe, the best.
( And the Illusion of freedom in Europe is about to end, pretty soon, sooner than this idiots believe, is like everyone is sleeping or too busy having sex with the neighbour to notice the kind of decadent Politics that are happening, when they finally wake up will be too late. )
Please, Refer to X , AKA ( Twitter ) if you really want to know what really happens in Europe.
On National TV you will never be able to see the reality of things, they hide it all from TV.

For me is bye bye.
Portugal was amazing, and even Spain, then came EU and all went tits up.
Mentality completely corrupted by American Bullshit, and ideas.

I just wish you can find a nice place for you, Peace.
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
andrei-1, galaxy

SijjiN wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:55 am Mentality completely corrupted by American Bullshit, and ideas.
Amen to that. I live in a borough within the US that should be named American Bullshit Borough. The US minimum wage is 7.25 USD per hour and 7.25 x 40 hours is 290 USD per week. There are no local police and my home sits between 2 drug dealing buildings. People walk the streets like zombies and frequently pass out. I have a multi layered security system, and a state police permit for my DEFCON 1 layer.
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, galaxy
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002