Re: Smart Money Concept (SMC) indicators for MT4

ionone wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:35 pm here is a very simple and basic FVG Bands indicator

I don't think it exists yet.

you can select the number of bars back (default 2) for the computation
screenshot.505.jpg
I created another indi that separates bearish FVG and bullish FVG

Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
specialkey

chris006 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:59 pm I removed the brackets and re-compiled. Still nothing shows. Tried several symbols. Nothing shows.

edit: Is there any library that is needed for the indicator to work?
no there is no libray. I barely changed the code by adding two additionnal buffers

then changed the code a little bit but I rechecked the code and everything seems fine

i'm not sure where your error comes from
do you have colors in the "color" panel ? anybody else having the same issue for the DUAL indi ?

See attached screenshot. Also looked at the Journal tab - it just shows that the indicator was loaded successfully.
ionone wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:16 pm no there is no libray. I barely changed the code by adding two additionnal buffers

then changed the code a little bit but I rechecked the code and everything seems fine

do you have colors in the "color" panel ?
screenshot.513.jpg

anybody else having the same issue for the DUAL indi ?
Attachments

ionone wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:16 pm no there is no libray. I barely changed the code by adding two additionnal buffers

do you have colors in the "color" panel ?
screenshot.513.jpg

anybody else having the same issue for the DUAL indi ?
Yeah, getting array out of range error.
Attachments