DownloadRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:54 pm
I've combined the newly updated BEAT V5 and Xard v007 and it seems fine. Xu-v007 has a more general view with entry points using the background color in the 5-minute time frame and h4 is the main trend when synchronizing the color in the secondary window. Thank you BeatlemaniaSA for showing me a new perspective
I day trade. Sorry for bad English!
Attachments
These users thanked the author vzulaks for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, numega

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

About the 4H bias, i watched an ats video and the man was saying that the longer a trend is going, the bigger the probability of a reversal, since ,,dumb money'' start entering and institutions will capitalise on that to create liquidity.
In this case, i just took this trade (a sell). Is my bias on the 4H good? my bias in this case would be a reversal, since the trend is going on since quite some time.
Attachments

setila100 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 8:56 pm Update : Lost the trade. it just went up over the liquidity line and took my SL that was set at 32 pips
Not sure why you would enter a sell based on the 4H since there's absolutely nothing that it's reacting to, it's in the middle of nowhere actually. Also you're WELL above ats trend long at this point to. Also the 30min is too close to the 4H in terms of using it for a directional bias, there's only 4 30min candles in 1 4H candle, those time frames are going to pull each other around. The whole point of a directional bias in ATS is stability, you need the further separation between timeframes to get entries on your LTF.

Hope this helps.
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post:
Knight

Liltune95 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:00 pm Not sure why you would enter a sell based on the 4H since there's absolutely nothing that it's reacting to, it's in the middle of nowhere actually. Also you're WELL above ats trend long at this point to. Also the 30min is too close to the 4H in terms of using it for a directional bias, there's only 4 30min candles in 1 4H candle, those time frames are going to pull each other around. The whole point of a directional bias in ATS is stability, you need the further separation between timeframes to get entries on your LTF.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the response.
Also you're WELL above ats trend long - This i didn't understand. can you explain more?

setila100 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 pm I entered that based on the fact that price on 4H tf was near the 4h resistance, also on 30m there was a scissor and the other indicators aligned.
Oh I see what you're saying, sometimes I forget that people aren't just using Ats lol ! @BeatlemaniaSA would be able to explain this better than me since it's his system that you're using.

And by ATS trend I'm referring to the line with the blue and gold dots on your 4H chart, you're currently in a long trend confirmed by that line.