Re: ATS and Volume Profile 💪🏽

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:43 pm 2024-02-03_ATS and Volume Profile.png
That bull trap +++d up my previous 2 good trades really bad (about half of my week`s profits blown up :DD) and I was naive enough (greed overtook me) not to wait for the major news outcome and entered long just 2 minutes prior :). I feel like a complete noob. :D

That being said, thanks for pointing out Friday`s weak spot (accumulation phase, bull trap) and how to indicate it with the help of the volume profile. Would you mind share these accurate settings? My volume profile configuration is currently set at weekly on a 30 min chart of XAUUSD with POS enabled.

Re: ATS and Volume Profile 💪🏽

newsnick wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:54 am That bull trap +++d up my previous 2 good trades really bad (about half of my week`s profits blown up :DD) and I was naive enough (greed overtook me) not to wait for the major news outcome and entered long just 2 minutes prior :). I feel like a complete noob. :D

That being said, thanks for pointing out Friday`s weak spot (accumulation phase, bull trap) and how to indicate it with the help of the volume profile. Would you mind share these accurate settings? My volume profile configuration is currently set at weekly on a 30 min chart of XAUUSD with POS enabled.
Don't stress it :). We learn from our mistakes and/or losses. Next time it'll be better.

Here is the set file for the Market Profile I use in Beats V5

Regards,
Beatle 🪲
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
newsnick, Trinisan
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

specialkey wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:55 pm Hi. Last night the signal was like this (as in the picture), but in the morning the crossbar disappeared and there was only one arrow. So the indicator is being redrawn and the strategy cannot be tested on the history? What should I do? Should I exit the trade? The signal was just perfect but... now I don't even know. Thank you
Hi BeatlemaniaSA,

I'm looking at your latest system and will like to clarify the entry rules. From the image above and colour scheme, it's a bit difficult to identify all the rules. Is it possible to recreate the image below for XAUUSD (M5 timeframe) and show what the rules are? I'll like to see how you use the WAE indicator. Thanks.

LikeRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

I came across an old Excell sheet I used to use and thought some of you may find it useful enabling you to see at a glance what the HTF's are doing based on your inputs, allowing you to concentrate on the lower time frames for entries.
Fill It out Daily to give you your HTF Bias outlook.

You can determine the trend ...."Up/Down or No trend" however you like at the end of the day and enter the appropriate one.

Easy to use & has instructions.
Try it, if you like it ok, if not, still ok ...........OK :thumbup:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post:
galaxy

Woodyz wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:47 pm I came across an old Excell sheet I used to use and thought some of you may find it useful enabling you to see at a glance what the HTF's are doing based on your inputs, allowing you to concentrate on the lower time frames for entries.

You can determine the trend ...."Up/Down or No trend" however you like at the end of the day and enter the appropriate one.

Easy to use & has instructions.
Try it, if you like it ok, if not, still ok ...........OK :thumbup:
There's a picture but no attachment or Excel file. Could you try uploading it again?

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:50 pm There's a picture but no attachment or Excel file. Could you try uploading it again?
Sorry mate, having trouble uploading.
File not allowing me to for some reason.
Looking into it.

Here you go...................Go to the site.....download file and save in excell.........
That should work
Give me a thumbs up if that works ok...

https://www.forexearlywarning.com/blog/ ... readsheet/
Attachments
These users thanked the author Woodyz for the post (total 3):
BeatlemaniaSA, satyafx, galaxy

Samoth wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:41 am I red a lot recently about the harvesting of lower time frame liquidity and wanna share the though proccess behind it if anyone is interested ;)

The main aspect I use are the liquidity lines from ATS and a HTF Bias.
Could you share your template. I understand what you are doing, but would be interested in looking at the same thing you are.
Cheers,

Opita