Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:59 am You mean that microscopic red dot on the picture being referenced to? I figured a signal would look like one of the red lines piercing through the yellow line with an X on the top.
no.algos are complately different..
look to the indicators values..
v6 in 1m chart is ower mathematical limits of mt4.but still there is a blue colour last.

Greetings, a beautiful 100 euro indicator, I hope it doesn't get redrawn and works as it should... I decided to make something similar for this forum, but it will be free... for now the NRP prototype is basic... (my work 15min).. I don't have much time for that, so the continuation maybe Monday, Tuesday.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Pucmola for the post:
TransparentTrader
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx

guner wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:01 am no.algos are complately different..
look to the indicators values..
v6 in 1m chart is ower mathematical limits of mt4.but still there is a blue colour last.
If you're referring to the blue horizontal line on the bottom, that's not very helpful given what all the other signals in your pictures look like.

Any way to fix that problem of MT4's mathematical limits for your indicator?

Pucmola wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:16 am Greetings, a beautiful 100 euro indicator, I hope it doesn't get redrawn and works as it should... I decided to make something similar for this forum, but it will be free... for now the NRP prototype is basic... (my work 15min).. I don't have much time for that, so the continuation maybe Monday, Tuesday.
This looks cool! Let us know when you have the first prototype finished and ready for testing.

I would love to use it on my charts and see what happens when I use it live on a demo account :thumbup:
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post:
Pucmola

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:42 am If you're referring to the blue horizontal line on the bottom, that's not very helpful given what all the other signals in your pictures look like.

Any way to fix that problem of MT4's mathematical limits for your indicator?
yes.it is possible.but rarely this happening.
also blue line tell us it is deep.signal is right.