Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Mickey Abi wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:31 pm Hello Mr. Toolz, can we have this in MTF and probably a button..
It has been very useful for my trading since I got my hands on it.
Thanks
Added mtf and an on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
marwilli, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, kvak, josi

Hey guys!
I would like to know if there is the possibility of changing the parameters in the code of this indicator to color only the first candle of the coloring rule.
For example. Instead of coloring all the candles at the moment the price crosses a moving average, I would like only the first candle to be colored.
Can anyone help me with this please?
Thank you in advance for your collaboration!

carlosmartins wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:18 pm Hey guys!
I would like to know if there is the possibility of changing the parameters in the code of this indicator to color only the first candle of the coloring rule.
For example. Instead of coloring all the candles at the moment the price crosses a moving average, I would like only the first candle to be colored.
Can anyone help me with this please?
Thank you in advance for your collaboration!
Try this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
carlosmartins, josi, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:14 pm Can the channel be modified so that it is a Bollinger Band or Keltner channel?
Made this with some others type of channel/bands ( envelope, H/L, ATR and BB).
Some settings are not bad, but you must experimenting with periods/deviations.
Keep in mind that MAIN MA must be always slowest than channel/band, to function properly.
Also added alerts and arrows.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
RodrigoRT7, Mickey Abi, TransparentTrader, thomdel, yoki, josi