Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

lukgoku wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:35 pm Hi forrest85, my system is very simple: heiken ashi smoothed on chart m1, 3 ha histo on m5-m15-m30, support and resistance, one mcginley dynamic on 223 and let's it.
When all colour are the same....enter....when your money management say exit.....exit. I scalp some pips many times a day (15 - 20). Not trade during the news.

have a nice trading day man!
Hi. Share, please, your system with indicators and template. Thank you in advance
These users thanked the author alex4x for the post:
Jonex1995

SijjiN wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:06 am Traders need to understand that there is absolutely no Trading system that works, that can be programable/coded, on the public domain.
ZERO...
Amen to this. In my experience, annually profitable strategies are kept private by developers thereof.
SijjiN wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:06 am The successful and consistent trader, is the discretionary trader. The trader needs to always take the last decision, and needs to use the feeling one have for the market, that feeling will only come with countless hours of market analysis, looking at price moves, static charts, etc. There is no short track/walk for it.
What we call random on the market, is nothing but an higher form of order, that we have no access to it.
There is zero randomness, as there is zero predictability for us traders.
Use common sense, your "gut" feeling and the indicators of your choice that "talk" clearer to you...
Posts like this never cease to amaze me. Feelings/emotions are my all-out internal enemy. Statistics generated by math/logic applied to at least 3 years of historic data are my all-out ally. No single trade is important to me because even in the face of 5 consecutive losers, I know that the total losers will be outrun by winners by year end. This all just goes to show that each trader has his/her own specific style of trading and nothing is universally "correct."
These users thanked the author JohnnyRy for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, BeatlemaniaSA
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002

Meyney wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 5:47 am nice yes this his how it works; htf trend and taking positions into the pullbacks
thanks bro..
today H1 eurusd slope down trend line and assume it will reversal towards ma line now
M1 switch , the red slope line drawn in H1, the price is above and if its crosses down, assume reversal start to open trade. (testing)
please give your review. :)
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi