Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Zenta wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:00 am Thanks, Samoth.

What trade manager are you using here to place the order? I was using Trade Assistant but last metatrader update put it down.
Unfortunatly it is a paid version from MQL5, it is called "Forex Trade Manager MT4".
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
Zenta
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:15 am Are you sure it is that good? When the market is ranging it looks so catastrophic with all those dots and squares :stressed:
This only happens when you've already had a decent sustained move and you're trying to catch the tail end of the move even if you get a "fresh dot" signalling a directional change .

Take your directional bias , and move up one or two timeframes in your case the 4H, move up to the Daily and or the Weekly to navigate out the whips.
(Meaning wait for your 4H ATS trend to fall in line and confirm with the even Higher timeframe movement i.e the Daily), and only trade ATS trend confirmations in line with that or the Weekly if its trending . (Of course you can trade without those even higher timeframes but it helps to filter out noise)

Hope this helps

(Fml I sound old, whole time I'm in my 20s lol !)
These users thanked the author Liltune95 for the post:
Samoth

amirvaighan1362 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:30 am Hi Sam what is the tradingview buy sell like indicator can you share it?
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/37228

Gonna search for an "unlocked" version when I'm home ;)
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 3):
amirvaighan1362, marwilli, BillyIdol
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:41 am I red a lot recently about the harvesting of lower time frame liquidity and wanna share the though proccess behind it if anyone is interested ;)

The main aspect I use are the liquidity lines from ATS and a HTF Bias.
Can you tell me what it is HTF Bias? I study Ats and beatelmania, but never heard HTF term. Do you play both sides or only one-directional bias with this? What win ratio do you have? Do you have any materials to study this? Thanks!