Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

BillyIdol wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:36 am Analyzing this thread and system explanation, I lack adding a third very important element into this. It should be added, that we enter a position when the price is above/below value and it very often comes back into this box. A lot of guys are asking and struggling to find a good place to enter a position, I have a similar problem. This will improve your trading dramatically. I suggest the author add some info about the third, very important element so many traders won't struggle that much. Of course, you need to watch the ATS tutorial.
No need to add any third element as I have stated on numerous occasions that ALL users of the system or ATS in general should go and watch ALL the videos in the ATS library! This is available on the 1st page of the thread.

But you know how lazy traders can be and they just want to load the template and make money WITHOUT taking the time to learn and educate themselves.
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Mickey Abi, eduarescobar, amirvaighan1362, newsnick
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:51 am No need to add any third element as I have stated on numerous occasions that ALL users of the system or ATS in general should go and watch ALL the videos in the ATS library! This is available on the 1st page of the thread.

But you know how lazy traders can be and they just want to load the template and make money WITHOUT taking the time to learn and educate themselves.

2023-12-13_Video Library.png
Yes, I know. But many of them skip this thing and just read the first page. And there you can focus on mainly these two elements. ATS is extremely important and maybe most important in this great system.

Hello everyone,
I`m new here and also new to trading :)
I want to ask for an advice about the system. Do you take trades on the lower time frames in the opposite direction of the trend detected from the higher frames?
For example trading with long on a 15 min chart (when signal appears), but the directional bias move on the 4H chart is short. As far I understand ATS are advising to take trades only in the direction of the trend from the higher frames. Thanks in advance.

P.S Thank you Beatlemania for the system. It looks great!

Veni wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:40 pm Hello everyone,
I`m new here and also new to trading :)
I want to ask for some advice about the system. Do you take trades on the lower time frames in the opposite direction of the trend detected from the higher frames?
For example, trading with long on a 15-minute chart (when signal appears), but the directional bias move on the 4H chart is short. As far I understand ATS are advising to take trades only in the direction of the trend from the higher frames. Thanks in advance.

P.S. Thank you, Beatlemania for the system. It looks great!
Welcome! :)

ONLY trade in the direction of the higher timeframe bias (whichever timeframe you use). Download and watch ALL the ATS videos. Everything will become much clearer ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Veni, amirvaighan1362, RodrigoRT7, Pristine7471
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:51 am No need to add any third element as I have stated on numerous occasions that ALL users of the system or ATS in general should go and watch ALL the videos in the ATS library! This is available on the 1st page of the thread.

2023-12-13_Video Library.png
Hi Beatlemania,

I am getting through all the videos and hell yes, it definitely helps getting a clearer picture using your trading system along with ats. Thanks for sharing all this goodness. This info material is worth diamonds.
These users thanked the author newsnick for the post:
Mickey Abi

uvz wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:18 pm I am testing Beast V5 right now. Looks powerful! But it lags for me while switching between symbols. Does this happen to anyone else? Do I need to remove existing templates and indicators from root/main folders ( I have a lot of them )
One thing you can check is the number of bars you have setup within MT4.
This is what I am currently running but have used 5000 max & 2500 on chart.
Attachments

Thanks for suggesting it. Tried it but still lagged around 2-5 seconds for me. My solution that is working for me... remove all 4 confirmation indicators and windows. Import chart symbol indicator again. Use this window as scanner and look for setups and when I find setup, open another window with all confirmation windows... 0 lag this way for me.

Samoth wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:19 am Small question:

Does someone have an indicator where you can display three moving averages and toggle them on/off with a button?
I have 4 and 10
MAx4 MTF
MAx10 you can hide MAs you don't want
These users thanked the author stond for the post (total 2):
Samoth, Pepel