Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

DVanAssen wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 am
That is a GIF if you open the image you can see the animation/moving, it is present time AKA RealTime.
You can see in RealTime how much % the pair already moved.

"MARKET ENTRY.
What valuations can I make to enter the currency pair that
would have given me more profit by entering at
0.33%."
"Again I will be repetitive but I want you to
understand well that the currency pairs at the
extremes will always give more profit.
Most of the times if the weekly screen agrees with
the daily one we could reach by keeping the
positions at market very good percentage
variations.
So here comes into play your patience and
management skills that will always be different
from trader to trader.
This is why I say repeatedly that success depends
on the trader even if he has a very good
instrument in his hands.
⦁ The fourth thing to do is to check the daily screen
and then click on the "D" button."

Small text Extracted from PDF manual.
Attachments
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
dmnik

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

lukgoku wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:49 am Hi guys....my scalping with Heiken Ashi is simpler than this very complicated EA....I don't understand anything...is it worth $3000? .....I'm so confused! Did you understand something about it? :think:
Buddy,

I do not use that system, I only tested it to see if it works or not.

Traders need to understand that there is absolutely no Trading system that works, that can be programable/coded, on the public domain.
ZERO!
A profitable trader should use 1, 2, 3, 4, or 0, as many indicators as the trader wants, but only to give an idea, and that's it, no more no less, only to give you an idea to what price can do next.
The successful and consistent trader, is the discretionary trader. The trader needs to always take the last decision, and needs to use the feeling one have for the market, that feeling will only come with countless hours of market analysis, looking at price moves, static charts, etc. There is no short track/walk for it.
What we call random on the market, is nothing but an higher form of order, that we have no access to it.
There is zero randomness, as there is zero predictability for us traders.
Use common sense, your "gut" feeling and the indicators of your choice that "talk" clearer to you.

This indicator in question, for me, at this time, has absolutely zero interest in my chart analysis, I just like to test new stuff to see if anything useful comes on, and I only put some screenshots of it here, to show to you guys that it works.

Peace! :D
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post (total 2):
dmnik, lukgoku

IdeaRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

lukgoku wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:49 am Hi guys....my scalping with Heiken Ashi is simpler than this very complicated EA....I don't understand anything...is it worth $3000? .....I'm so confused! Did you understand something about it? :think:
Hi. Yes U are right. It would the best if we have trade example with pictures. And we also interested your really profitable trading system. If U don't mind please so kind and share.

DownloadRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hi forrest85, my system is very simple: heiken ashi smoothed on chart m1, 3 ha histo on m5-m15-m30, support and resistance, one mcginley dynamic on 223 and let's it.
When all colour are the same....enter....when your money management say exit.....exit. I scalp some pips many times a day (15 - 20). Not trade during the news.

have a nice trading day man!
Attachments
These users thanked the author lukgoku for the post (total 2):
SijjiN, charli