Re: v2v dynamic system

EUR/USD : updated positions... closed some to avoid swaps the next day.
By the way... Be extra cautious... Don't copy how I handle drawdowns... Not for a fainted heart as it requires superhuman amount of patience and confidence while using this system of mine.

Please be aware that there is always the possibility of loss. Trading results may vary from person to person. Past performance and unique experiences do not guarantee future results. To determine whether any particular investment idea, strategy, product, or service described herein may be appropriate for your circumstances, you should seek advice from a duly licensed investment professional. Risks associated with investments, including the loss of principal, are inherent in all investments.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system Bollinger Bands

Bollinger Bands (no center line) has been fused with the VP-R tool.
Updated the Custom Candle Any-TF

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─