Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system TMA centered Bands

The TMA tool has been fused with the VP-R tools, so it inherits the z-score multiplier and ATR adaptive calculation.
New templates/default parameter values

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:30 am EUR/USD: Adjusted SL @ 1.0800
This time - contrary to the last one - I don't understand why you bought, as - from all I can see - it was much too early (and the overall bias is down): so the best you could hope for is a countertrend-trade
Anyway - best of luck, it may well work out in the end...

josi wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:42 am This time - contrary to the last one - I don't understand why you bought, as - from all I can see - it was much too early (and the overall bias is down): so the best you could hope for is a countertrend-trade
Anyway - best of luck, it may well work out in the end...
Honesty, ; )--- I was trying to show you the exact same thing. Perhaps you'll catch me losing these trades ; )---

I actually posted that early (right after my first entries) too that the bias was down from another FX domain forum thread (not after the fact).

However, the most important thing is... I am showing the tools that makes up the v2v dynamic trading system.

Anyway, I'm not hopeful... This system of mine just makes me too damn confident.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
josi
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─