Re: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

Mickey Abi wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:28 am Hello Mr Toolz / Kvak,

Is it possible to add arrows and alert to this indi when price moves out of the bands ?
Like some other TMA's, like the one screenshotted ..

Thanks alot
I rewrite one my indicator to indicator logic what you post, try it.
p.s. It have all averages what I have, not only TMA.
and have breakout arrows and re-entry arrows.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
josi, RodrigoRT7, nbibu, TransparentTrader, morningwood, rudiarius, yoki, thomdel, Skyold

DownloadRe: TMA - Triangular Moving Average indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 am Something like this?
How to use this?
This is a great update.. Hopefully MorningBird will help tell how to use the horizontal lines..

Is it possible we have an alert for the change of color of the centre MA lines ? Cos, I am planning to also use this to trade reversals.. ..

The horizontal lines I added are from the ribbon (+ signal + sr + candles) I downloaded from here. It has been a good addition to my trading..

Thanks
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mickey Abi for the post:
morningwood

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 am Something like this?
How to use this?
Love this.. thank you Mr.kvak.. i think this would compliment any trading system and style.. we all have read and known we shouldn't make a trade outside the bands.. these horizontal lines are based on candle open/close outside the bands.. it's like a zone created.. overbought and oversold zones.. matching it with a higher timeframe candle and higher timeframe fibonacci or xard's semaphor.. these lines would act as a good stop-loss area, entry area, support and resistance zone.
These users thanked the author morningwood for the post:
Mickey Abi

Mickey Abi wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:51 am This is a great update.. Hopefully MorningBird will help tell how to use the horizontal lines..

Is it possible we have an alert for the change of color of the centre MA lines ? Cos, I am planning to also use this to trade reversals.. ..

The horizontal lines I added are from the ribbon (+ signal + sr + candles) I downloaded from here. It has been a good addition to my trading..

Thanks
Added slope alerts, test it....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
TransparentTrader, morningwood, vvFish, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, marwilli, nmgvs