Re: v2v dynamic system

josi wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:12 pm If my reading is correct, you were stopped out of your positions.
Really sorry about that because price turned around strongly afterwards and the approach seemed very convincing.
I managed my entries well enough so I won't be stopped out.... Wth my system... I understand the projected price movements clearly (unexpected price move is normal).

With my trading I looked for a possible price moving contrary to my existing positions/trade plan... Then, I will ask myself... Will price will hold down or up there? I will looked for all other confluences within my system...

Otherwise...

Even with a lot of tools in my arsenal (v2v dynamic trading system), I tried to explore other means or tools I have in my pocket full of goodies like these below (but not all the time).

...and or the CoT report.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Jimmy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

josi wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:12 pm If my reading is correct, you were stopped out of your positions.
Really sorry about that because price turned around strongly afterwards and the approach seemed very convincing.
No worries... You'll catch me using my trading system getting stopped out soon enough. My trading trials and test as a prop trader is not good enough. Most of the time, I have large drawdowns as I am not able to managed my positions properly... since I also need to manage my personal live trading account positions/entries to earn extra for a living.

However, most of the time... My prop trading setups are the same as those I posted here... Just different in terms of position sizing and/or RRR. And how I managed those trades... If I posted my personal account trading setups... It seems to affect my trading (attracts negative karma) as other views it only as me bragging.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

I posted trading setup herein not after the fact but right after or soon enough that I entered my position. That way, if one or two people who actually using my system can go through those shared charts that would encouraged themselves to create/develop their own neural pathway in trading when using this discretionary trader-designed system of mine.

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:34 am No worries... You'll catch me using my trading system getting stopped out soon enough.
Actually, I didn't want to "catch" you "stopped out" at all but was - as I said - a bit shocked myself how far EURUSD fell.
When I saw your positioning (and the SLs) I was a bit worried that some stop-hunting might occur in that direction but price fell much lower than I anticipated.
Anyway, best of luck for your approach - I often find it very inspirational.
Keep up your good work.

josi wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:24 am Actually, I didn't want to "catch" you "stopped out" at all but was - as I said - a bit shocked myself how far EURUSD fell.
When I saw your positioning (and the SLs) I was a bit worried that some stop-hunting might occur in that direction but price fell much lower than I anticipated.
Anyway, best of luck for your approach - I often find it very inspirational.
Keep up your good work.
My SLs are adjusted accordingly with my views of price trend projection... If it will hold or not, that's the question to my systematically designed system along with other variables (fundamentals, sentimentals, various reports, upcoming news... etc.). Thus, dynamically... I adjusted the SLs and /or add more entries if needed, as well as to secure a little or more profit once price tick up positively on my end.

I can managed my personal account entries/exits properly... But as a prop trader before it is not always like that. I need to adjust my position sizing by the rules of the company and there's a pressure of maintaining profits consistently. Right now, I am just testing my system with them and in-return I will eventually normalized my trading style to adhere with prop trading company rules. Therefore.. back to being a prop trader once again.

Traders ---if there's more than one using this system of mine ; )--- One must understand... To handle drawdown much easier is to trade low volatility instrument like EUR/USD (much more stable), AUDUSD, EURAUD, NZD/USD... etc. Choose your own poison ; )--- With them, it is much easier to anticipate price movement or behavior... "better late than never" is not applicable ; )--- Of course there are a lot of ways to handle such drawdown, and not by simply choosing fx pairs or instruments but having a a nice tool like the one I have (IMHO) this systematically-designed trading system of mine called the v2v dynamic trading system ; )---

More than anything... Have a positive mindset, be passionately focus on things that worked well for you, and then go back to trading like that again.
galaxy, stond

v2v dynamic trading system

Optimized the PIVOT FIBS and Custom Candle Any-TF tool
Updated templates/default parameter values

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.
stond, Krunal Gajjar

v2v dynamic trading system

Fixed an issue caused by the previous PIVOT FIBS and Custom Candle Any-TF updates
Restore previous templates/default parameter values

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.