Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

specialkey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:22 am Of the three perfect entries, all three closed at the stoploss. The debut is a bit discouraging(
When things don't work out ALWAYS make sure you post screenshots of your trades so that forum members can assist you.

Also, it is a very good habit to get into. Take a screenshot when you place the trade and then again when the trade closes (either in profit or loss).
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:31 am When things don't work out ALWAYS make sure you post screenshots of your trades so that forum members can assist you.

Also, it is a very good habit to get into. Take a screenshot when you place the trade and then again when the trade closes (either in profit or loss).
Thanks for advice, Sir. Yes I have an autoscreenshooter, unfortunately I opened trades from a chart that did not have one. However, I can specify the date of trades and timeframe.

Yes I have an autoscreenshooter, unfortunately I opened trades from a chart that did not have one. However, I can specify the date of trades and timeframe.

All three trades were made on 2024.01.23 just after midnight, on the first four-hour candle of the new trading day. If any of the connoisseurs of your trading system trades on the 4H tf, he should not have missed these perfect signals.

Pristine7471 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 5:55 pm Took my first trade this morning on EUR/USD 15min chart.

When I woke up the Zee had already printed but price had traced back a little so I got in for a slightly better price. Red news was coming up in 15 mins so I closed the trade out and banked some pips.

Any comments/feedback?
Good trade! :D :thumbup:

If you woke up a little earlier you could have seen a divergence and enter a few pips earlier.

If you trade the safe way you did everything right, me myself would probably have ignored the Supertrend indicator at the bottom that was still light-blue.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, numega
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet

Samoth wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:20 pm Good trade! :D :thumbup:

If you woke up a little earlier you could have seen a divergence and enter a few pips earlier.

If you trade the safe way you did everything right, me myself would probably have ignored the Supertrend indicator at the bottom that was still light-blue.
Thank you - and thanks for pointing out the divergence, I hadn't noticed that!

Analyzing this thread and system explanation, I lack adding a third very important element into this. It should be added, that we enter a position when the price is above/below value and it very often comes back into this box. A lot of guys are asking and struggling to find a good place to enter a position, I have a similar problem. This will improve your trading dramatically. I suggest the author add some info about the third, very important element so many traders won't struggle that much. Of course, you need to watch the ATS tutorial.