Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

specialkey wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:55 pm Hi. Last night the signal was like this (as in the picture), but in the morning the crossbar disappeared and there was only one arrow. So the indicator is being redrawn and the strategy cannot be tested on the history? What should I do? Should I exit the trade? The signal was just perfect but... now I don't even know. Thank you
Repainting indicators should NOT be backtested as they will always appear to be PERFECT. For entries and exits follow the rules as I laid out on the BEATS V5 post or feel free to make your own.
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

HappyRe: Beatle's Trend Trading System

The system is solid, you can use both M30 and H4 charts and wait for the support/resistance line to appear before entering a trade.
Check this posts to see the different indicators :

post1295532759.html#p1295532759

Sistem saglam, başlangıç olarak M30 ve H4's bakarak ve sinyal geldiginde isleme girebilirsin :Fire:

fallkas wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:48 am hello sir, i'm new here. I downloaded the system and installed it. Is there a tutorial and pdf explaining this system? Or what path should I follow to learn?
The key to freedom is courage.

Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

Full Nikkei225 round trip today :D

Experimenting with a 3-Chart setup at the moment.

On the H4 time frame I mainly determine the bias for the day and look for major support/resistence zones.
On the M30 Chart I search for points of control and/or True Value from the ATS indicator + also sup/res.
On the M5 Chart I try to find early entries for a maximum Risk to Reward ratio, I usually also look for taken liquidity.

Sorry Beatle, I adjusted it quiet a bit to match my style of trading :sweat:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post (total 7):
galaxy, Woodyz, BeatlemaniaSA, VespaTrader, retrebor, RodrigoRT7, Maxime2020
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet