Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

I thought this would be of really good help to anyone who struggles to identify trends or direction.
It is a SuperTrend indi using differing settings that create 'boxes' of prices where there is no perceived trend and when the price is clear of the lines there is almost always a mini trend starting.
The basic strategy is when the price is below the SuperTrend line the direction is down and when the price is above the SuperTrend line the direction is up. Very simple and with the use of these multi settings the trading becomes a lot easier to see when to trade and perhaps even better, when not to trade.
I've attached the indicators and template and those traders who like their own indicators under the chart, they can simply add them to this template.
The fundamental basis of price under and price over the SuperTrend is easy to understand and when it is between the lines it is far more dangerous to your capital to trade during this time of sideways movement.
The BB is an obvious exit but if some clever guy makes an EA out of it then definitely I would have a rolling profit built in.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 4):
TransparentTrader, Jonex1995, galaxy, 88FX88

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

bilbao wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 9:11 pm Renko chart dashboard indicator for MT4
Disclaimer : found this on forexstrategiesresources.com

Never work without StopLoss.
By default use approximately 50 pips and then calculate StopLoss more precisely.
Little tricks
95% of time those currencies goes on same direction and predict each other.
About 70% of time London and NY sessions change trend direction – be careful.
Exit and enter points not only indicators set up matter but also time matter.
For Intraday trading we recommend brick size 10 (default).
For Positional trading change brick size to 30 (in your EA inputs).
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
88FX88
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts