Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:34 pm Whole of the market says about GOLD and SILVER bullish trend ,, and I has been heard all of them ,

But charts say vice versa , tomorrow is not bank holiday and it can decide better ,
IF & IF technical analyses pattern ,, King's crown , do impact ,, then price reach those levels on chart !

First support is Daily trend line , and If it will be broken , then other level can act !
Attachments
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
galaxy

Re: MACD&RSI

macd & rsi wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:14 pm Is it a system trading ? Or just an indicator based on averages ?
Really nice indicators, dash helps scan for pairs that trending. if 1hr, 4hr, D1 all above 20 ema saying something

And osma i think easier for using just one sub window
But it doesnt matter if more will make you better accuracy
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post:
macd & rsi
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

HappyRe: MACD&RSI

galaxy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:20 pm Really nice indicators, dash helps scan for pairs that trending. if 1hr, 4hr, D1 all above 20 ema saying something

And osma i think easier for using just one sub window
But it doesnt matter if more will make you better accuracy
Thank you for sharing your idea , and following this topic ,

But ,in my opinion , the most important thing in trading is the trader's experience not his/her indicator . Of course , I study new books and views , but all of indicators have their own strengths and weaknesses .

Hope you a green statement :)
These users thanked the author macd & rsi for the post:
galaxy