Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:18 am yes trigger is not move too much increasing c value.if had been so indicator will be more complicates
i have it.
constant c1 and c2
name was Factor2 up down
but i have remowed from market
because i find the only one constant enough.
i can issue Factor2 up down indicator again.
if there is a request on it.
also yes.mql5 market free demo is working only strat tester and chosen time frame.
Thanks for the clarification about the MQL5 demo version of your indicator.

As for the first part of your message, forgive me because I'm doing my best to understand you.

You formerly had an indicator where you had a c1 and c2 value that were adjustable, where c1 changed the histogram value and c2 change the yellow trigger that looks like a moving average?

Please help clarify what you are communicating.

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:24 am Thanks for the clarification about the MQL5 demo version of your indicator.

As for the first part of your message, forgive me because I'm doing my best to understand you.

You formerly had an indicator where you had a c1 and c2 value that were adjustable, where c1 changed the histogram value and c2 change the yellow trigger that looks like a moving average?

Please help clarify what you are communicating.
only mowing average can nat adap thise indicator.it is different then ma.
and i find only one c is enough.othervise indicator is being too much complicated.

experienced traders finds the how tou use thise indicator.

hassan ABOALi 2024.01.12 17:47 # TR
The indicator is very, very wonderful. I have never in my life entered deals with such accuracy, selling from the top and buying from the bottom. The strongest indicator I have seen Thank you very much, Guner
These users thanked the author guner for the post:
galaxy

guner wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:19 am people likes too much repainter indicators.
some people was asked that indicator.on the other willage..something interesting side....
here i have
In trading view same as pivots
Very Useful for renko if you know what your doing
Has lag though
These users thanked the author galaxy for the post (total 2):
guner, Papybillou
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

guner wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:39 am only mowing average can nat adap thise indicator.it is different then ma.
and i find only one c is enough.othervise indicator is being too much complicated.
I see. Would it still be possible to let us test out a version of the indicator where we can separately modify the histogram and the yellow trigger line?

I think that would ultimately help people find even more optimal settings for each instrument and timeframe, versus having just one thing that can be adjusted.
galaxy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 am Okay, acceptable for trend trading

Not for Catching reversals, you better be good at catching hot potato
guner wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:21 am experienced traders finds the how tou use thise indicator.

hassan ABOALi 2024.01.12 17:47 # TR
The indicator is very, very wonderful. I have never in my life entered deals with such accuracy, selling from the top and buying from the bottom. The strongest indicator I have seen Thank you very much, Guner
These testimonials say two different things. The first person says it's not for catching reversals (at least according to you), and then the second person says the exact opposite.

Which use of the Up-Down v6 indicator is ultimately recommended?

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:41 pm I see. Would it still be possible to let us test out a version of the indicator where we can separately modify the histogram and the yellow trigger line?

I think that would ultimately help people find even more optimal settings for each instrument and timeframe, versus having just one thing that can be adjusted.

These testimonials say two different things. The first person says it's not for catching reversals (at least according to you), and then the second person says the exact opposite.

Which use of the Up-Down v6 indicator is ultimately recommended?
both,
i have put the trial version .
look yourself to the euro usd 1h and h4 ,dxy h4 chart.