Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:05 am Yes.
On the mql5 free demo when you testing,you can not swich time frame to another TF.
And you can not see the reversals and exit points.
I don't understand. So you recommend one of the best uses of this indicator is looking at multiple timeframes, and yet you are prohibited from doing just that in the demo version of your indicator?
guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:18 am Set the c value acording to best signals on the that pair you look.best setting is h4 time frame.
can it can be 1 hours also.
Look to the chart and play with c value for the best seen chart.then leave it.
Does the C-value allow you to adjust the yellow moving average in the indicator? Or does it only change the blue and red histogram values?
guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:24 am When drawdown occures swich to upper timeframe and look.to the trend.where it goes.
Again, how is someone able to do this on the demo version if that very feature is locked in the demo version? The only way they would be able to do so is if they bought your $100 indicator and unlocked this feature.

guner wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:26 pm increasing c value, histogram and trigger increase.but histogram is more increase.
trigger is not a ma.
on mql5 free demo works on the strategy tester.so that you can not swich TF.
time frame is setting, while strat test working.
so that i am giving full version trial .
So increasing the c-value increases the value of the histogram, but the yellow line value remains exactly the same? Why not provide an option to customize both individually?

Also, if I'm understanding you correctly, your MQL5 demo only works on the strategy tester and cannot be placed onto a chart? Which means I would have to load multiple instances of the strategy tester to see your indicator tested across several timeframes for one instrument?

Basically a zig zag you must watch on all timeframes to catch the top perfectly

Unless this could be used for volume cap in stocks which i have no idea

When the trading volume of a stock is higher than its market capitalization, it could indicate a high level of trading activity relative to the company's overall value. This situation may be the result of factors such as increased investor interest, speculation, or significant news about the company.”

Doesnt look like reversal stuff
Again Vix and Open Interest

If you used this in a trend maybe it would work
But seriously on what basis does this work? Tick volume? Time? Gann & Hurst Cycles are the greatest examples of time,
Is this a Poc on a volume profile?? And we need to know the length of time in between each accumulation?
Yeshua is coming back soon
Only the truth can make free

Watch out for the poison thoughts

TransparentTrader wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:13 am So increasing the c-value increases the value of the histogram, but the yellow line value remains exactly the same? Why not provide an option to customize both individually?

Also, if I'm understanding you correctly, your MQL5 demo only works on the strategy tester and cannot be placed onto a chart? Which means I would have to load multiple instances of the strategy tester to see your indicator tested across several timeframes for one instrument?
yes trigger is not move too much, increasing c value.if had been so indicator will be more complicates
i have it.
constant c1 and c2
name was Factor2 up down
but i have remowed from market
because i find the only one constant enough.
i can issue Factor2 up down indicator again.
if there is a request on it.
also yes.mql5 market free demo is working only strat tester and chosen time frame.