Re: Beatle's Trend Trading System

What's up, guys?

First of all, thank you, BeatlemaniaSA, your system is truly incredible. I've been a fan since X-Hybrid, when I discovered the Xard System and the forum, but I never really achieved results, maybe due to my limited understanding of systems, my knowledge of markets, psychological issues, and others.

But now, I think I've found THE SYSTEM! I believe this is my breakthrough. Currently working different shifts, I don't have much time to monitor charts, but this week has been my best. I'm not just talking about the final profit, as I've made more profits in just one day in the past. I'm talking about consistency. I don't overtrade, take my entries with confidence, and let my profits run.

I've taken on the challenge of a 25k funded account. In the past, all my entries were with 0.5% to 1.0% of my account balance. This week, most of my entries were with 50 USD and a 1000 Pips stop loss, and occasionally with 100 USD and a 500/800 Pips stop loss. Typically, I set breakeven at 500 Pips in profit.

Yesterday, I closed the week with my last entry at breakeven and exited the market, finishing the week in profit. I'm very proud of myself because, in the past, the number of entries I made this week, I would typically take in just one day or half a day.

So, I'm here to share my week chart. I took partial profits on some entries, closed others due to news, and some because I still need to work on my psychology. I'm so proud of myself and grateful to you for creating and sharing this system. I have no words to express my gratitude at this moment.

Thanks again.

Yesterday, I was thinking about a method to maintain and enhance my discipline, as well as to assist a friend in the process. This weekend, I will refine it and share it here. It's simple, but I believe it will be helpful for me and others to improve discipline since it's straightforward to follow, cost-effective, and highly visual.

That's all, folks! Have a fantastic weekend, and go grab those profits!
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post (total 7):
Mickey Abi, VespaTrader, Xanadu, danielchait, fibo7818, Trinisan, RodrigoRT7

RollerAndTrading wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:48 am What's up, guys?

First of all, thank you, BeatlemaniaSA, your system is truly incredible. I've been a fan since X-Hybrid, when I discovered the Xard System and the forum, but I never really achieved results, maybe due to my limited understanding of systems, my knowledge of markets, psychological issues, and others.

But now, I think I've found THE SYSTEM! I believe this is my breakthrough. Currently working different shifts, I don't have much time to monitor charts, but this week has been my best. I'm not just talking about the final profit, as I've made more profits in just one day in the past. I'm talking about consistency. I don't overtrade, take my entries with confidence, and let my profits run.
That's brilliant! Well done :clap: Keep it up, remain focused and let those PIP$ keep on flowing into your trading account!! :Hot: :Fire: :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
RollerAndTrading
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Chapeau man! Very happy you have found "THE" system ! I've tested a lot of stuff ( paid and free ) since 6 years I am trying to learn and to not loose money with trading forex. I realised also I am my first enemy , all my losses are 100% my fault hahahah. Keep trading and never give-up !
When I was around my 19's my favourite song was Sweet Sixteen:

These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
BillyIdol
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:46 am Chapeau man! Very happy you have found "THE" system ! I've tested a lot of stuff ( paid and free ) since 6 years I am trying to learn and to not loose money with trading forex. I realised also I am my first enemy , all my losses are 100% my fault hahahah. Keep trading and never give-up !
When I was around my 19's my favourite song was Sweet Sixteen:

Yes! Tha'ts me brother!
These users thanked the author BillyIdol for the post:
VespaTrader

I've taken on the challenge of a 25k funded account. In the past, all my entries were with 0.5% to 1.0% of my account balance. This week, most of my entries were with 50 USD and a 1000 Pips stop loss, and occasionally with 100 USD and a 500/800 Pips stop loss. Typically, I set breakeven at 500 Pips in profit.

Yesterday, I closed the week with my last entry at breakeven and exited the market, finishing the week in profit. I'm very proud of myself because, in the past, the number of entries I made this week, I would typically take in just one day or half a day.

So, I'm here to share my week chart. I took partial profits on some entries, closed others due to news, and some because I still need to work on my psychology. I'm so proud of myself and grateful to you for creating and sharing this system. I have no words to express my gratitude at this moment.

Thanks again.

Yesterday, I was thinking about a method to maintain and enhance my discipline, as well as to assist a friend in the process. This weekend, I will refine it and share it here. It's simple, but I believe it will be helpful for me and others to improve discipline since it's straightforward to follow, cost-effective, and highly visual.

That's all, folks! Have a fantastic weekend, and go grab those profits!

imagem_2024-01-13_083857489.png
imagem_2024-01-13_083950854.png
imagem_2024-01-13_084100804.png

Well done mate!

I'm still finding my way with this system :)
How do you set your SL and TP?
Onomatopoeia#0976 @discord

Woodyz wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 6:19 pm
thanks for sharing this video. When I see these types of videos, they totally make sense to me, but I struggle implementing the concept.

How do use it in combination with BEATS V5? Like an additional confluence (nice-to-have) or like a requirement to enter a trade. Where do you set the session time boundaries for the volume profiles? depending on the traded timeframe?

thanks!
Onomatopoeia#0976 @discord