Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:32 pm TransparentTrader's post above includes some great observations especially how the green "X" continue to accumulate on the yellow line on the charts (midway on the chart) - I actually missed this until it was mentioned. Really good points and thank you for the write up/observations.

This is an interesting indicator and I don't think all is lost as a project if the author is willing to understand these foibles I think they might be able to make this a worthy code for a sale but for now there are certain flaws highlighted and the animated GIF posted by SijjiN totally caught my attention as well as TransparentTrader's input. If anything, these type of posts give this topic additional merit and will help the author 👍
Appreciate the feedback, ChuChu Rocket! I do agree there is potential here if Guner takes our feedback into consideration and improves the flaws to make what could possibly be a standout reversal indicator.

Thankfully, the discussion no longer revolves around the obvious culprit of repainting and recalculating.
wojtek wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:53 pm If there is no signal delay or recalculation / repainting, then there must be a scaling problem.
Appropriate normalization could be a solution, maybe detrending e.g. using some MA or so.
This is another great idea and definitely something to consider. I would lean more towards normalization as it would standardize the indicator's values and give it more usability across a wider range of instruments and timeframes.
guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:26 am gold 15 m
c=2.7
is it bad.?
but after wait it win.
forex need good enough margin.
Guner, I think more context needs to be provided to your photos.

Do you simply buy at the blue signals and sell at the red signals without doing anything else?

Or do you any other information about money management in relation to your indicator (how much of your account to set for the stop loss, how many pips/points away from the entry, where and when to take profits and exit a trade, etc.)?

Without these basic rules at hand, I'm inclined to believer the former is what you're implying whenever you post your charts.
guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:51 am the man just send me the result of my indicator ..
he just bought only 2 day before..
he said

I wanted to share with you the results of your indicator on the demo account
For the first time in my life, I entered successful orders on the demo in a very short time
We can't really take away much from this testimonial.

Can we see some example charts of this gentleman's trades? Any indication of the rules he's using to determine when to exit trades with a profit? Or how much of a drawdown he's willing to withstand if price doesn't immediately go his way after entering a trade?

Given that there are a mix of losers and winners in this person's screenshot, there clearly was a point where a win was good enough or a loss was too much.

Please understand our skepticism doesn't come from a place of negativity. But when you're posting very vaguely without providing more important details, it makes the traders on this forum very hesitant to believe your claims.

"to say that not right"
ChuChu Rocket has every right to ask you which man you're talking about, especially in the context of sharing this testimonial with the intent of persuading people to buy a lifetime license to your indicator.

I hope you'll take some of the feedback provided by myself, SijjiN and wojtek into consideration. Lots of potential in your indicator if those few errors are fixed and more relevant information is provided!

i have sent the trial version for 10 days.
look and test it.
be aware that c value can change acording to chart you use.
you can put the signal somewhere there is not signal.so close to signal point.
increasing c value.
dont go over 2.7
dont lower 1.095
default value is 1.8

i will not write any more.
there is too many things i will do..

guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:23 am yes.
he want to just use indicator and now his money back.
there is lot of people making try to check indicator then sell these in ebay.
I appreciate your input, but I would like to hear confirmation from miccaluko155 himself/herself in order to verify it's the same person.

And when you say "making try to check indicator then sell these in eBay", are you saying people are somehow able to replicate the exact source code for your indicator and then sell it off on eBay as their own?
guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:31 am i have sent the trial version for 10 days.
look and test it.
be aware thet c value can change acording to chart you use.
you can put the signal somewhere there is not signal.so close to signal point.
increasing c value.
dont go over 2.7
dont lower 1.095
This is true, and thank you for providing more information on the c-value.

But do keep in mind there are still the glaring errors found by myself, SijjiN and wojtek after you released your 10-day trial demo.

And that's on top of you saying "so you need the full version. demo is not enough" in an earlier post you wrote (to which you still haven't answered why this is the case).

So as of right now we are at a standstill. Hopefully we can work together to resolve these leftover issues.

i mean free demo on mql5 is not enough.
because you can not see same time 30 m and 15 m chart.also 60m ,h4 charts.
only full werion you can see thats.
or the trial wersion i have send here.
this is kind of nrp indicator.
but not grail that every periot charts give all reversals.
only repainter indicators make thise.

guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:56 am i mean free demo on mql5 is not enough.
because you can not see same time 30 m and 15 m chart.also 60m ,h4 charts.
only full werion you can see thats.
or the trial wersion i have send here.
this is kind of nrp indicator.
but not grail that every periot charts give all reversals.
only repainter indicators make thise.
I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying you cannot load the indicator on two charts of different timeframes, or switch timeframes on an existing chart while this indicator is loaded?

And I agree no indicator can be an absolute holy grail. But it would be very helpful if you provided more guidance on how to identify stronger vs. weaker reversal signals using Up Down V6.

For example, whether to keep C-values lower or higher for specific timeframes. Does a lower C-value generally work better for generating accurate signals on a lower timeframe or higher timeframe (and vice versa)?