Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Does anyone have, or know of, a stochastics signal indicator that draws a bold vertical line on screen when stochastics his either zero or 100?
Ignore all the writing on this trial template - it is the vertical line showing where the stochs indi has hit zero that I need - I saw it 'after' the event which as we all know, is too late.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS
The second and third illustrations are the 100 (red vertical) and the waited for result - proving the indicator really works (if there is such an indicator).
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:15 am Does anyone have, or know of, a stochastics signal indicator that draws a bold vertical line on screen when stochastics his either zero or 100?
Ignore all the writing on this trial template - it is the vertical line showing where the stochs indi has hit zero that I need - I saw it 'after' the event which as we all know, is too late.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS
The second and third illustrations are the 100 (red vertical) and the waited for result - proving the indicator really works (if there is such an indicator).
WHAT a result --- so fingers crossed if anyone has seen this type of indicator/alert/signal.
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

TEAMTRADER wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:15 am Does anyone have, or know of, a stochastics signal indicator that draws a bold vertical line on screen when stochastics his either zero or 100?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
PS

What is the name of the Target Bands indicator and the settings you're using for them?

Seems like an interesting tool for adding extra confirmation to overbought/oversold signals in addition to the Stochastic itself.

TransparentTrader wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 3:08 am What is the name of the Target Bands indicator and the settings you're using for them?

Seems like an interesting tool for adding extra confirmation to overbought/oversold signals in addition to the Stochastic itself.
They are BB with the setting of 34 sma - deviation of 1.1, 1.3 and 1.5.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post:
TransparentTrader