Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:30 am Hello,

The alerts were made for when the atr dead zone, explosion average is crossed and the histogram is either a bullish or bearish color.
Thanks for your response Mr Tools. Can an option or simple version be made for when the bars cross the Deadzone only?

I just desire alerts every time a new bar crosses the Atr Deazone. The current alerts seem too often and many good signals are missed because it crosses the dead zone, but not the explosion line IMO. Maybe the Explosion line can be ignored or option turned off. Or can the explosion line be edited to mirror the Deadzone line?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:36 am Thanks for your response Mr Tools. Can an option or simple version be made for when the bars cross the Deadzone only?

I just desire alerts every time a new bar crosses the Atr Deazone. The current alerts seem too often and many good signals are missed because it crosses the dead zone, but not the explosion line IMO. Maybe the Explosion line can be ignored or option turned off. Or can the explosion line be edited to mirror the Deadzone line?

Thank you in advance for your consideration!!!!!!!
Waddah Attar Explosion with Alerts each time new bar crosses the ATR Deadzone

That exact version I don't have the code anymore but have this version which i modified for only dead zone cross(blue dash line) with bullish or bearish bars.

How to's and guides
  • How to use Waddah Attar Explosion with ATR DeadZone.
  • A guide on what the Waddah Attar Explosion line colors represent.
  • For a template which uses our old settings on this new indicator, please see here.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
RodrigoRT7, naluvs01, Jimmy, josi, vvFish, xard777, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, Jonex1995, ParallelNative, SijjiN, nbibu

CandlesticksRe: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:39 am That exact version I don't have the code anymore but have this version which i modified for only dead zone cross(blue dash line) with bullish or bearish bars.
Not bad this one and gives us a couple of additional signals over the old setup but I really do think it works best with our old settings.

Here's a setup using our old template's settings (for less false signals) with this new version:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
BeatlemaniaSA, thomdel, josi, Tradehunter, Akela, eduarescobar, alexm
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:39 am Waddah Attar Explosion with Alerts each time new bar crosses the ATR Deadzone

That exact version I don't have the code anymore but have this version which i modified for only dead zone cross(blue dash line) with bullish or bearish bars.

How to's and guides
  • For a template which uses our old settings on this new indicator, please see here.
;)
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Jimmy wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:23 pm Not bad this one and gives us a couple of additional signals over the old setup but I really do think it works best with our old settings.

Here's a setup using our old template's settings (for less false signals) with this new version:
Waddah Attar Explosion Best Settings MT4 2024.png
Waddah Attar Trend Setup 2024.zip
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your input. However, I'm using other confirmations to enter a trade. As long as the bar is above the "ATR-DZ," then I can enter the trade. With my setup, many times everything is in place and the last confirmation I'm waiting for is the WAE. Or the WAE is in place and I waiting for my other indicators. I can see how using the classical settings could work, but it seemed to get me in late for my style of trading. Happy trading...
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:39 am Waddah Attar Explosion with Alerts each time new bar crosses the ATR Deadzone

How to's and guides
Hi Mr Tools,

I want to thank you again for modifying this WAE. However, the indicator doesn’t show in the data window and I’m not sure why…
If you have time to look into it, great. If not, still appreciate the modification!

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:33 am Hi Mr Tools,

I want to thank you again for modifying this WAE. However, the indicator doesn’t show in the data window and I’m not sure why…
If you have time to look into it, great. If not, still appreciate the modification!
Some what similarly I was thinking it would be good if the last candles data could be displayed next to the indicator.
This way if multiple signals come in at the same close, one could pick the strongest and theoretically go with the stronger move (who knows how it plays out tho)
Thanks!
These users thanked the author Tradehunter for the post:
naluvs01

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:33 am Hi Mr Tools,

Made a version that you can decide to show the data or not.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, naluvs01, BeatlemaniaSA, alexm