Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:30 am I will ask again since this request appears to be unfulfilled:

Where is the link to the TradingView version of your indicator so members can get a limited-time trial, if not buy it outright?

Appreciate your update to V7 of the indicator. Why does the MQL5 page still have the indicator listed as v6?
there is not tradingviev version issued still.
only i am using it.

up down v6 is stil v6 .
no name changed.
up down v6
current version 9

but the version changed only.
look to page.you will see.
current version 9
These users thanked the author guner for the post:
TransparentTrader

guner wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:41 am yes is is wery usefull.
i am using it in stock market.
but i can not find to way to public it yet.
If protecting your code is your #1 priority, I would speak to TradingView support staff about how to make your script private and "Invite only" where only people who pay you a fee can have access to the indicator. I do believe you need to have a Premium account with TradingView to publish such a script.

Here is an example of what this looks like: https://www.tradingview.com/script/sLGZ ... lity-Expo/

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:51 am If protecting your code is your #1 priority, I would speak to TradingView support staff about how to make your script private and "Invite only" where only people who pay you a fee can have access to the indicator. I do believe you need to have a Premium account with TradingView to publish such a script.

Here is an example of what this looks like: https://www.tradingview.com/script/sLGZ ... lity-Expo/
ok.
i will work on it.
thanks.

new wersion has been issued.
up down 6 version 9.1
set the c value according to pair you use to the up down point to see on the daily or h4 chart.
dont change again on that setled c to that pair.
you will see signals sometimes h1 sometimes 15 m chart.
not gives every periot up and later down.
when gives top signal on h1 later can be give 15 m deep.
every signal you see any periot act acording to it.