Re: The FNC Greedy System

Reverent wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:32 pm Hey Funchi

Season's greetings. Please can you do a determination method for this indicator such that when price touches the upper or lower band, it sends an alert from the FNC_DB2 dashboard? See image below:

funchi4.png

TMA+CG.ex4
Why not "FNC_TMA_CG" using "TMA+CG mladen NRP"?
I have attached a sample of "FNC_TMA_CG".
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:50 am Why not "FNC_TMA_CG" using "TMA+CG mladen NRP"?
I have attached a sample of "FNC_TMA_CG".

Done everything I can but still the same result. Funchi, please I need your help...

This is from another MT4 charting platform on my PC. As you can see, it's not showing on the FNC_DB2 dashboard yet it is attached;

Mokeji wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:23 pm Hello Funchi,

When this parameter is set, i always look for entry for a buy when it signals BLUE and sell when ot signals RED.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.
Hello Funchi

Could you please help convert this indicator to FNC_DB2.

Thanks once again.
:star: Trade wisely. Let your gains speak louder than words. :thumbup:

The SSL (eAverages + ns) indicator is specifically designed to provide insights into the formation of a price trend. It offer traders and analysts information about the potential direction and strength of a market trend. When the SSL indicator signals a trend, it suggests that there may be a consistent and discernible direction in the market that traders can use to inform their trading decisions.
Attachments

Reverent wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:28 am Done everything I can but still the same result. Funchi, please I need your help...

This is from another MT4 charting platform on my PC. As you can see, it's not showing on the FNC_DB2 dashboard yet it is attached;

fun2.png
Are you using the latest version or have you downloaded them separately?
Have you installed "FNC_TMA_CG" and "TMA+CG mladen NRP"?

post1295530810.html#p1295530810
viewtopic.php?p=1295507591#p1295507591
funchi's daughter

Reverent wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:28 am Done everything I can but still the same result. Funchi, please I need your help...

fun2.png
Do you have "TMA+CG mladen NRP" installed in "Indicators\FNC_DB2_Indicators"?
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:22 am The following matter is currently being addressed and will take some time.
I will upload it at the same time as this matter.
post1295531767.html#p1295531767
Thats okay since the new functions will not in any way tamper with our trade settings, methodology and techniques.

You can equally use the same time to look into modifying this,
post1295530314.html#p1295530314.

Its also quite important.

Thank you.
These users thanked the author Mokeji for the post:
funchi