Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

VIDALOCA3 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm Hello everyone,I am looking for someone who can fix alerts because alerts higher than 1 Min timeframe don't sound and no arrow showed, Alerts must be permanent in any timeframe in real timebecause when you switch to M15 the bands don't move with prices, and if candles colors can be added, thank you.
not sure why I can't get this to load on chart at all.

Here are the .mqh files needed.

VIDALOCA3 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:40 pm Hello everyone,I am looking for someone who can fix alerts because alerts higher than 1 Min timeframe don't sound and no arrow showed, Alerts must be permanent in any timeframe in real timebecause when you switch to M15 the bands don't move with prices, and if candles colors can be added, thank you.
I'm not able to open the file but check in the 'Inputs' tab that the ''wait time notify'' change from 5 minutes to 1 minute.

traderokey wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:51 am Hi Mrtools / Kvak,

This Mobo bands indicator already have some averages. However, could you please update it to include all 40+ averages.
Also please add an on/off button.

Thanks.

! Mobo avgs bands (mtf + arrows + alerts).ex4
Added an on/off button along with the averages I have.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
josi, kvak, traderokey, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:19 am Bollinger Bands Candlesticks Display, Multi-timeframe and Shift

Hello, about the bollinger bands indicator I found here, is it possible to add alerts and arrows for when the price get back and closes inside the bands? instead of just breaking out of the bands?

Thanks and best regards.