Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Samoth wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:59 am Thank you very much <3

Any chance that you could implement the divergence alert into the bar version of sdi avgs aswell? :sweat:
Try, changed the name a bit but it's the same.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
RodrigoRT7, Samoth, boytoy, BeatlemaniaSA, Fionwins, alexm, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:32 am Twigg's Money Flow with Jurik Algorithm with Floating Levels

Changed it to Twiggs money flow.

What is the Twigg's Money Flow Indicator?

Colin Twiggs developed the Twiggs Money Flow indicator to enhance the Chaikin Money Flow (CMF) indicator, which is in turn derived from the Accumulation Distribution line.

The primary objective of the TMF indicator is to assess Volume (money flow) as either bullish or bearish based on the Close price location

In contrast, Chaikin Money Flow utilizes a CLV (Close Location Value) for this purpose. Additionally, the TMF indicator differs in its utilization of TR (True Range).

Another significant distinction is that CMF employs cumulative volume (the sum of volumes over a specified period), whereas TMF applies a Moving Average to the volume.

A bullish signal is indicated when the TMF surpasses the zero line, suggesting that prices may rise. Conversely, a bearish signal is revealed when the TMF falls below zero, indicating that prices could potentially decline.
Hello dear @mrtools. Since the day you came up with this version i have been testing it and its really fine on Jurik. Still if it is possible, please add other smoothing types to it, I'm sure TMF has much more to say. Also if you had time adding a btn would be very kind of you. Many thanks and God bless.
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:24 pm Hello dear @mrtools. Since the day you came up with this version i have been testing it and its really fine on Jurik. Still if it is possible, please add other smoothing types to it, I'm sure TMF has much more to say. Also if you had time adding a btn would be very kind of you. Many thanks and God bless.
Hello,

Added the other smoothing methods with an on/off button.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
ixion700, Krunal Gajjar, talaate, ParallelNative

mrtools wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:52 am Hello,

Added the other smoothing methods with an on/off button.
Thank you so much @mrtools, on my screen she looks very nice and smooth now! Btw i also have a question. As illustrated here:
https://www.incrediblecharts.com/indica ... to%20AD%3A
TMF benefits a Wilders exponential ma in it's formula. I want to ask is it possible to use other smoothing methods instead of that wilders ema in calculations to somehow improve the formula? if yes i think that is somethin even Colin Twiggs himself would love to see! My thanks to you for your kindness and patience, best regards.
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:52 pm Thank you so much @mrtools, on my screen she looks very nice and smooth now! Btw i also have a question. As illustrated here:
https://www.incrediblecharts.com/indica ... to%20AD%3A
TMF benefits a Wilders exponential ma in it's formula. I want to ask is it possible to use other smoothing methods instead of that wilders ema in calculations to somehow improve the formula? if yes i think that is somethin even Colin Twiggs himself would love to see! My thanks to you for your kindness and patience, best regards.
Hello,

Good idea, on this version can use the averages options for the main Twiggs value and the smoothing also, if you want it like the original Twiggs, you can use simple smoothed moving average, which from my understanding is almost identical to Wilders exponential ma.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
ixion700, RodrigoRT7, ParallelNative, alexm

mrtools wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:07 am Hello,

Good idea, on this version can use the averages options for the main Twiggs value and the smoothing also, if you want it like the original Twiggs, you can use simple smoothed moving average, which from my understanding is almost identical to Wilders exponential ma.
Again thanks to you, another dream comes true! Just between us mrtools, I'm gonna marry this one...
Think out of the box!