Please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules. Are you following them?

Hi from Hungary

Hi everyone,

I am as software engineer and after long and careful consideration I decided to try algorithmic trading. My fascination with markets and trading started 5-6 years ago through my work at a financial institution where I had to maintain and improve the electronic trading back-end of a market. In the past years I have cautiously learned to determine what is fake and scam and what seems to be genuine and good advice. I just started to implement my own algo system, and in need of direction. It is amazing how many questions only rise up when you start to implement your own ideas. I am trying to follow a statistical analytical approach. We will see how well that goes :)

I am a bit withdrawn so please forgive me if I won't post often. I only ask questions when I can't find a solution for long time. I will look like just a lurker at times, but if I stumble upon something worthy throughout my journey I will share it with you. When I will see my confidence rise I will try to help out as well, but for now I will just be your student.

Good to be here. :)

P.S.: Please don't confuse me with my country's government, I am more of a global citizen. (It is a shame I feel I have to say this, even though I know it won't happen in this distinguished community.)