Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

¹mohamadkamali wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:47 pm Hello, can you help to convert the indicators to mql5 so that it works in MetaTrader 5? Thank you in advance for your help.
No because they are decompiled hacked indicators.....
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
JohnnyRy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

Hello Sir MrTools, kvak and malden,
I am a big fan of you moderators and maldenfounders of forexstation, you have provide us many wonderful indicators for many years, they are good treasure for traders on this planet, I have the following mt4 indicators downloaded from this website and they are iomportant part of my trading style, could you please convert them to mt5 when you spare some time, thank you very much!

DownloadRe: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

Sutatong wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:53 pm Hello experts, please be kind converting this indicator for MT5 .
I had a go at it but I can't seem to get it fully operating. My code compiled without errors but shows a small jumbled up yellow mess in the upper left corner of the chart. The BROKEN source code is attached in case you want to try and build off it--instead of me trashing it and staying silent.
“[A]s we know, there are known knowns—there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns—that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don’t know we don’t know.”—Donald Rumsfeld, 2002