Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

specialkey wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:58 am Hi,

Why is this indicator in the list of non-repainting indicators, while it is repainting? The same chart EURCAD with a difference of two trading days.

That is normal mtf behavior, not repainting. The mtf bars can and will change until that mtf bar is complete.

More on this: Why do MTF Multi-timeframe indicators need to repaint/recalculate?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
specialkey

Hi Mr Tools and Everyone,

First of all, I hope everyone is having a great new year start. I need help regarding the WAE indicator. I want alerts only when a bar penetrates the ATR deadzone. I have the settings in place, but it seems that the alerts (arrows/lines) appear only when the Explosion line is crossed. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:55 am Hi Mr Tools and Everyone,

First of all, I hope everyone is having a great new year start. I need help regarding the WAE indicator. I want alerts only when a bar penetrates the ATR deadzone. I have the settings in place, but it seems that the alerts (arrows/lines) appear only when the Explosion line is crossed. Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks!
Hello,

The alerts were made for when the atr dead zone, explosion average is crossed and the histogram is either a bullish or bearish color.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01