Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:01 am I dont test your indicator, but I made one where is moving average trend filtered with stochastic
Look here CLICK
My idea is to draw arrows and alerts when the Hull Moving Average is in a bullish trend and when the Stochastic Oscillator crosses up and alerts when the Hull Moving Average is in a bearish trend and when the Stochastic Oscillator crosses down. I have seen arrowheads drawn above the EMA in this forum, but I think the EMA is slow to trend and the Hull Moving Average is more sensitive. I looked at the indicator you made and it is very similar to what I described. I also found a lot of hull moving average indicators in the forum, if you add the strategy I described above the hull moving average may help everyone on the forum, Because the results of my retrading are amazing, because he only trades on the right trends, and maybe I didn't describe it accurately enough, I want to use a picture to explain my strategy.
Attachments

sadd wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:07 pm My idea is to draw arrows and alerts when the Hull Moving Average is in a bullish trend and when the Stochastic Oscillator crosses up and alerts when the Hull Moving Average is in a bearish trend and when the Stochastic Oscillator crosses down. I have seen arrowheads drawn above the EMA in this forum, but I think the EMA is slow to trend and the Hull Moving Average is more sensitive. I looked at the indicator you made and it is very similar to what I described. I also found a lot of hull moving average indicators in the forum, if you add the strategy I described above the hull moving average may help everyone on the forum, Because the results of my retrading are amazing, because he only trades on the right trends, and maybe I didn't describe it accurately enough, I want to use a picture to explain my strategy.
My indicator do what you want, only you write that you want filtered trend with stochastic and you use KDJ, it is in some cases different then my stochastic what I use for filtering....
Attachments

@Xard777, @BeatlemaniaSA, @kvak, @mrtools, @Jimmy, @mladen, @admin

Respected Senior Members / Coders / Masters,
Respected Members,

Wishing you a Super Happy New Year in Advance.

Thanks for all the indicators, systems, mods, ideas.

Thanks a Lot for this forum.

Thanks for fulfilling all our Requests.

Thanks for your Kindness, Generosity, Shares.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 8):
Jimmy, mrtools, Forexlearner, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, LUCAS123, sal, Striker

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:43 am Added the newest prices. Just for information the arrows were repainting so fixed that, another thing, the trend for the "Precision trend" was built into the function call, and so not sure how all the other added on will work.
Please mrtools , add MTF features .this precision trend is the best .but need MTF feature, in version1,1,MTF feature inclcude but it repaint, if 1.2 version not reapint plz add MTF feature, it is repaint on MTF when change to DAY1 timeframe